What's new

Centre not in favour of charging Geelani, Arundhati

Why is Pakistan so worked up on Kashmir that you initiated 3 wars, instigated an armed rebellion and sent in cannon fodder to help militants?
Why bring up Kashmir wherever Pakistan goes and gets ignored? Why do all this if the final intention wasnt to grab Kashmir and all its resources, especially water! Pakistan doesnt really care about Kashmiris, all Pakistan wants is the strategic piece of land that is Kashmir and the resources that it brings with it.

Oh and this - Kashmir should have been ours, Pak to US or even this Don’t push us, Kashmir is ours: Pak had told US

You asked "Why should Pakistan try to take Kashmir"? no?

lol @ links:rofl:

son are you hindu tva thug?:pop:

And Ms Roy is such an acclaimed international author that her words carry a lot of weight in international fora!

try jailing her and you will know the impact.

India suppressed Kashmiri armed rebellion with an iron hand and none raised an eye brow. And you claim that India is afraid of an International backlash by silencing an idiot like Ms Roy?

Logic, dear Ms Jana - is wanting!

India had been killing Innocent Kashmiris indeed those who are guarding their interests wont raise an eyebrow over such barbarity and terrorism of Indian army in Occupied Kashmir BUT still humanity is alive and you get frustrated at it.

Quoting Voltaire, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

That idiot is not worth wasting government time & machinery over.
India had been killing Innocent Kashmiris indeed those who are guarding their interests wont raise an eyebrow over such barbarity and terrorism of Indian army in Occupied Kashmir BUT still humanity is alive and you get frustrated at it.
What humanity are you talking about? Oh you mean the humanity of "moral support"? We all know what that means.

boy like Kashmiri freedom fighters you and ur people , according to ur logic were losers. but after 1947 things changed and now india is a power due to sacrifices of those who according to ur logic were losers

kashmiries are today appearing to you as losers but God willing they will get what they are sacrificing for...i.e. complete azadi from draculian Indian imperial rule

Did i said kashmiri people as losers?? and why will i say loser to people of my own country?? i said that to sepretist leader chutiya geelani and cheap popularity seeker arundhati *****...and yeah all this hye-hula will lead to nothing "kashmir is and kashmir will remain an integral part of india,,no matter how much this geelani will bark or internet worriers like you....!:coffee:

Sorry there will be no impact, if the treatment Asma Jahangir faced had no impact on westerners(decided to not copying the incident for the sake of decency) there is no reason they will give two hoots about Arundhuti now, neither we give a damn to them.

If Pakistan care about Kashmir as a whole......tell me why did pakistan ceded a part of northern area of kashmir to china ?

Pakistan doesnt care about kashmiri people......Its just care about the land...which it want to acess as strategic location

Kashmiri leader Gilani had been jailed off and onn all his life by Indian invaders so charges against him will not be new.

The only thing that will be new will be any action again Arundhati which India can not afford as it is going to backfire at international level with slaps for India for curbing voices of sanity.

And gilani will be get jailed in and onn until he die..! Indian invaders?? May be in your opinion.! well who cares about your opinion!:coffee:

100 stone pelters got killed by forces for creating mess in state and international community didnt said even a word..! And action taken on this loser activist or i can say cheap popularity seeker idiot lady will lead to international slap?? ooooooooohhhhhhhh! i am scared about there reaction! lol ,,,GOI will do watever it feels to safgaurd the intrest of nation..! :pop:

mr for ur kind information thousands of kashmiris are liveing in camps in azad kashmir who migrated or were pushed in pakistani part of kashmir by ur RAPEIST,TERRORIST SENA OR PARAMILITARIES WHO NOW ARE COMMITTING SUCIDES DUE TO SHAME OF THEIR CONDUCT WITH POOR MUSLIM KASHMIRIES

as for bangladesh, well its relations with india tells many secrets ABOUT BANGALI MIND SET ABOUT INDIA[:)]

bangla was 2000 + km away from west pakistan. in 3 directions it was enveloped by injuns. we only had 1 infantry div till 1970, in 1971 we shifted 2 more but without integral armor and other heavy material. we had a squadron of sabers and 10 gun boats. hindu population with brain washing of muslims with help of Indians instigated muslim bangalies and a civil war started. and rest you know......[:)]
we lost not due to any bravery of indian sena but due to very week line of communication and supply....khair[:)]
when bnagalies realised that injuns used them they killed mujeeb and now every day brave banga army clashes with injun paramilitries and army and rest of story we all know

case of kashmir is different, a portion of kashmir called gilgit agency freed it self in 1947 by kicking dogra army out and joined Pakistan. other part is fighting its war of freedom and so far 80000 ppl have been murdered by ur RAPEIT TERRORIST SENA, WITH ADVERSE EFFECTS ON UR ECONOMY AND MORALE OF TERRORIST BHARTI SENA. ACCORDING TO UR ARMY CHEAP "ON AVERAGE 100 SOLDIERS ARE COMMITTING SUCIDE DUE TO DEPRESSION OF LIVEING IN KASHMIR" IN OTHER WORDS HE IS ADMITTING THAT CONDICTION IS SO WORSE THAT EVERY KASHMIRI IS KICKING INDIAN A***.
BOY BTW IN 2005 MORE THAN 250 SENA PPL KILLED EACH OTHER OR COMMITTED SUCIDE ACCORDING TO HINDUSTAAN TIMES/TIMES OF INDIA

AND BOY IN BANGLADESH NONE OF OUR SOLDIER ,IN MOST ADVERSE CONDICTIONS WHERE MORE THAN 2000 KM ENEMY TERRITORY BETWEEN THE BASE AND AREA OF OPERATION AND POLULATION HOSTILE COMMITED SUCIDE AND WHERE 2.5 PRESENT DIVS WERE AGAINST 10 FULL FLEDGE DIVISIONS OF INIANS WITH INTEGRATED AIR AND NAVEL SUPPORT.

NOW IF COMPARE THE GEOGRAPHIC AND STRATEGIC REALITIES OF 1971 BANGLADESH WITH 2006 KASHMIR..... I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE HERE IF YOU HAVE A TINY BIT OF SELF RESPECT AND INTEGRITY

The point still stands....your country would still be intact had you not picked a fight with us over Kashmir....
How ,why and when you lost it is irrelevant.....it was initiated by India and for one particular reason....to limit your ability and to suffer a blow to Pakistan....
Your obsession with Kashmir has cost you more than brought any gain....and trust me, this applies to a multitude of spheres......

Im going to ignore the rest of your verbal diarehha.....

She will get jailed if required and you will also got the news if that happen.!!

Indian forces will kill more stone pelter's in order to maintain law an order in state and if they breach the curfew or try to break law an order in the state of jammu and kashmir,not only in j&K in any other state of india if ppl try to create mess the forces will follow the stadard procedure to maintain law(Ex :- gujjar agitation in rajasthan for reservation and in that incidence ppl got clashed with state police and result 40 people shoot dead...! )

And about terrorism stop those camps operating in P.O.K first and state supported infiltrations in j&k....and then talk about it

Excuse me.

Raj Thackrey making speeches for marathi's is traitor.

His 83 year old uncle making speeches against shah rukh khan and his movie is traitor.

Arundhati and Geelani deserves Bharat-Ratna?

Last time I heard the same UPA asking for ban on Raj and Bal Thackrey.

But now they dont want to act against these traitors is good thing?

I am dissappointed gents.

GB

Raj and Bal are trying to create a problem when there are none.

Geelani is a central figure amongst the separatists in a state where there is a genuine problem.

Roy is mad. She would do anything. If there was no cause she found to her liking - she'd probably be trying to prove the "American hoax of the moon landing" or something.

Back
Top Bottom