What's new

Census 2011 religious data?

APS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

This guy exposes Muslim population explosion in India due to Population-Jihad declared by Indian Muslims and influx of large number of Muslims from Bangladesh.

I am curious as to why this data is being hidden. Elections are over but it isn't being released.

It seems like Muslim have now crossed 30%.

Are Indian politicians deliberately trying to ignore this issue? Will it lead to another 1940's type of situation? Will Indian Muslims declare jihad against Bharat again?

Discuss.

Why is Census 2011 silent on religious data? | Niti Central

You should go and ask Indian muslims instead of posting it here.

Wow... there are so many important issues in the census like literacy, access to health care, sanitation, education, information etc etc

But the most important issue for some people is still religion.... no wonder why certain regions of India are still stuck in the dark ages.

Wow... there are so many important issues in the census like literacy, access to health care, sanitation, education, information etc etc

But the most important issue for some people is still religion.... no wonder why certain regions of India are still stuck in the dark ages.
inka kuch nahi ho sakta

But the most important issue for some people is still religion.... no wonder why certain regions of India are still stuck in the dark ages

A particular religion is the reason why India is still stuck in dark ages

A particular religion is the reason why India is still stuck in dark ages

Your particular state of mind is from the dark age anyways.

I can show you how each and every religion contributes to this shitty state

Your particular state of mind is from the dark age anyways.
I can show you how each and every religion contributes to this shitty state

Continue ignoring the obvious.

population jihad... :o:
most muslims live in backward states like UP and bihar where birth rate is high for all communities, including hindus. upper class / middle class muslims have small families.

I thought Census 2011 recorded caste. When is that going to be released?

2011 Rilligion census has to be out , whats there to hide ? Its time to know if Muslims are really a minority , if their share has crossed 20% , then in no way can they be considered a minority and they will have to be integrated into the main stream ... This is exactly politicians are worried about .

Back
Top Bottom