What's new

CCTV : India to help Vietnam in submarine training

You're funny , Taiwan is just small island ty they can't even protect themself , so how can their navy can protect Itu-aba in Spratly ??

Our Su-30MK2 fited with Brahmos will destroy every obstacles in Spratly :cool:

Taiwan dominates Vietnam in every way. The only reason Taiwan looks small is because it is always compared to China. When compared to Vietnam, Taiwan is a giant, and Vietnam is just a tiny bug.

I don't know why you keep trying to insult Chinese and comparing yourselves to us. We don't really care about Vietnam before, but now you made Chinese hate you.

Beijingwalker, every thread is not about how easily mother china will defeat everyone and foreign reserves etc etc. If Vietnam and India are so irrelevant, why not ignore them?

You are sooo worked up, contradicts your words. By making really silly posts about how strong mother china is blah blah blah, you are destroying every thread. Not every website is a communist party of mother china propaganda website. Take it easy.

Beijingwalker, every thread is not about how easily mother china will defeat everyone and foreign reserves etc etc. If Vietnam and India are so irrelevant, why not ignore them?

You are sooo worked up, contradicts your words. By making really silly posts about how strong mother china is blah blah blah, you are destroying every thread. Not every website is a communist party of mother china propaganda website. Take it easy.

go back to the first page to see who started this argument.

You're funny , Taiwan is just small island ty they can't even protect themself , so how can their navy can protect Itu-aba in Spratly ??

Our Su-30MK2 fitted with Brahmos will destroy every obstacles in Spratly achipelago:cool:

google research informations about Taiwan navy and come back to discuss about it.

Taiwan dominates Vietnam in every way. The only reason Taiwan looks small is because it is always compared to China. When compared to Vietnam, Taiwan is a giant, and Vietnam is just a tiny bug.

I don't know why you keep trying to insult Chinese and comparing yourselves to us. We don't really care about Vietnam before, but now you made Chinese hate you.
Who care if you hate VN or not ?? No one wanna be friend with a Bullier and Backstaber like you .

btw: Taiwan is too weak and only have one lonely island in Spratly , so we don't need to think much of them. :cool:
beijingwalker said:
google research informations about Taiwan navy and come back to discuss about it.
No need dude, if they're strong, so try to take some islands from us, if they can not, so we don't care much about Taiwan

Our Su-30MK2 fitted with Brahmos will destroy every obstacles in Spratly achipelago:cool:

Taiwan is doing fine protecting itself and it will prevent any VietCon aggression in South China Sea. That is why no one would even think about attacking the Taiwanese island.

As tiny bug that we are, we would have no problem winning a war against China, let alone Taiwan. Your Chinese air, ground, and sea forces will get mauled by us should a war occurs and I'm more than confident to believe that Viet Nam will expose the wanna-be-superpower to be something less than an average Joe with ease

Taiwan is doing fine protecting itself and it will prevent any VietCon aggression in South China Sea. That is why no one would even think about attacking the Taiwanese island.
Those islands in Spratly is too small to defend , that why no one can use forces to take it now , and Taiwan still have some use to US to counter China, so they still let you to control that lonely islands .

One islands doesn't have any meaning bcz we can build hundred man made island to surround it.
527147.jpg

actually in 1974,US did help Vietnam a little bit,they said to Vietnamese,hey,be careful,they are coming.

the South Vietnamese fleet also received warnings from the United States that their naval radar had detected additional Chinese guided missile frigates and MiG jet fighters on their way from nearby Hainan. South Vietnam requested assistance from the US Seventh Fleet, but the request was rejected.

Who care if you hate VN or not ?? No one wanna be friend with a Bullier and Backstaber like you .

btw: Taiwan is too weak and only have one lonely island in Spratly , so we don't need to think much of them. :cool:

No need dude, if they're strong, so try to take some islands from us, if they can not, so we don't care much about Taiwan

I know that there must be smarter Viets than you. There has to be. Otherwise, Vietnam has no future.

Those islands in Spratly is too small to defend , that why no one can use forces to take it now , and Taiwan still have some use to US to counter China, so they still let you to control that lonely islands .

One islands doesn't have any meaning bcz we can build hundred man made island to surround it.

is there an English phrase meaing"不知死“

I know that there must be smarter Viets than you. There has to be. Otherwise, Vietnam has no future.
Hehe, no one wanna negotiate with Bullier and Backstaber in my country...or they will get killed , we have No future or not is Not your concern dude :cool:

As I remember US also said the same like you during VN war
beijingwalker said:
Sorry, my laptop can not read Chinese :(

527147.jpg

What you have in your pic is a Vietnamese island. The one that Taiwan has is a real island with even fresh water supply. Try again.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

No, there is not such an English phrase.

Back
Top Bottom