What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Beyler sizin yörelerde de var mı bebeklere verilen "koku" ? Burda küçük bebeklere annelerinin yazması(başörtüsü) veriliyor, çocuk örtüden annesinin kokusunu alınca rahatlıyor gece falan ona sarılarak koklayarak uyuyor.

vous-parlez francais?

I'm just speaking theoratically' People come here with bunch of emotions, saying Turkey is brother state and we will never fight it and whatever. We shouldn't fight any nation! Shouldn't have nukes, which were used to kill many innocent people in Japan. If it comes to fight between India and Pakistan, God forbid, Pakistan will start using nukes if it has nearly lost.

Point was to find who is better trained. So far no one has given example about Turkey training other armies. For example, Pakistan trains Saudi, despite Saudi having better weapon system and being stronger in that sense.

It's not my fault people can't read thread title and start discussing India. Or some people bragging about how Pakistan is a loser army because it lost a war nearly 50 years ago. I'm talking about now. I want to know if Pakistan army is better trained and if given better weapons it currently has, it'd be best army in muslim world. And that's a proud thing to be. Only muslim nation with nukes, and hopefully proud of being strongest muslim nation.

In the end, no one can answer it correctly, as many questions. But we answer to best of our knowledge. There are numerous websites talking about strong army, some people like to discuss such topic. Maybe you created some topic and I didn't come and say this thread is pointless and it can't be answered correctly.

And I hope Pakistan and India never fight, but doesn't mean we can't compare.

Turkey is training other countries officers in our military academies and we are training other countries militaries aswell. Azerbaijan, libya, afghanistan, kyrgyzstan somalia etc.

Training pakistani police

Talking to the Turkish police delegation, the chief minister said that the Punjab government was bringing reforms in police system. He said that better training, provision of latest equipment and technology were being used for capacity-building of police. He said that 16 percent increase had been made in the resources of police in the budget of new fiscal year. He appreciated the cooperation of Turkish police regarding modern training of police.
CM seeks Turkish help to train police - thenews.com.pk

Some 20.000 law enforcement officials from 54 countries, were provided with vocational training by the Turkish National Police between 1997 and 2013, a Turkish diplomat told the UN Security Council on Monday.
Turkey trains police officers globally Anadolu Agency

Congo asks Turkey to train senior military officers | Stratsis Incite

Turkey may train Pakistani military

Last edited:
Nasil bir duygu,cuceleri aglatmak?

Superman-The-Movie-superman-the-movie-20185755-1280-908.jpg

Back
Top Bottom