What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Did you order with sucuk?
i was in home he was at hospital all the night but idk i didn't ask he is come home right now and he told me he is sick cuz of that tost and he cant even move he has pain in his body and Fever he told me he will be ok we he wake up !

i was in home he was at hospital all the night but idk i didn't ask he is come home right now and he told me he is sick cuz of that tost and he cant even move he has pain in his body and Fever he told me he will be ok we he wake up !
Mate get him to a Hospital.

I think it's a virus. He needs antibiotics for a whole week and stay away from certain foods.
yeah i think u right he should stay out of certain foods but idk if the antibiotics are needed :D when i ask him if he need some Sweeted tea and he said no he dont want to eat or drink any thing for the time and sleep , i hop they don't summon him this night to hospital btw ty for worrying :)

yeah i think u right he should stay out of certain foods but idk if the antibiotics are needed :D when i ask him if he need some Sweeted tea and he said no he dont want to eat or drink any thing for the time and sleep , i hop they don't summon him this night to hospital btw ty for worrying :)

As long as he isn't throwing up a lot, he will be fine. :)

Guys i want to go IDEF'15...

Now i can continue in Turkish...

Beyler yıllardır gitmek istiyorum ama bi türlü olmadı. Şimdiden mevzuyu açtım ki ne yapmam gerektiğini bileyim ve de hazır aklıma gelmişken yazayım dedim...

IDEF'13 için bazı yerlere sordum mesela TÜYAP'ın Trabzon şubesine ama davetiye sağlama imkanlarının olmadığını söylediler... TSKGV'na mail bile attım ve cevap dahi vermediler... Tam fuar başladı bu olanları burda veya başka bi yerde anlattım... O zaman sağolsun bazı arkadaşlar "sen gel bizde davetiye var" demişti. Ama önceden plan program yapamadığım için gidememiştim... Şimdi IDEF'15 nasıl girerim, bir fikir verebilcek olan veya direkt yardımcı olabilecek olan var mı ?..

Back
Top Bottom