What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Guys she made his day to hell because of a green light in Facebook and your asking him to make party with you, do you wanna kill him? :lol:

I figured out the problem.

I'm using iphone 5.... i learned that there is a specific way to close the applications you have opened. Pressing to menu button don't close the applications that you have opened.

So, facebook was open in my phone in the background and it refreshes in 30 minutes intervals.

Siktiğimin telefonu hayatımı karartı a.q..... :pissed:

@Armstrong
The thing was like i explained above.

At the time GF said "I send you messages over and over again between (3:30 am and 5:00 am) You were online but didn't respond to me...."

Hacım sonradan youtube'lara çıkıyoruz, çoluk çocuğa rezil oluyoruz :)
@Kaan söyle fetoya kapatsin cihazlari, isimiz var. :lol:

I figured out the problem.

I'm using iphone 5.... i learned that there is a specific way to close the applications you have opened. Pressing to menu button don't close the applications that you have opened.

So, facebook was open in my phone in the background and it refreshes in 30 minutes intervals.

Siktiğimin telefonu hayatımı karartı a.q..... :pissed:
Oh the multi tasking problem, same happens to me in Skype. :D

Hayır abicim acıyorum @Sinan a.

Dün, Gençliğinde o delikanlı ruhuyla, eminim ki kendisine kimseye laf söyletmeyen. Bazi zamanlar kendi anne'sine baba'sına bile hesap vermezken.

Bugün, yaş dayanmış otuza ve sabahın altısında facebook'ta neden yeşil ışık yandı diyr hesap vermek zorunda kalan Sinan.

Nerden nereye be koca @Sinan .

Valla yaw... :(

@Armstrong
The thing was like i explained above.

At the time GF said "I send you messages over and over again between (3:30 am and 5:00 am) You were online but didn't respond to me...."

So you didn't reply with 'Honey I was talking to a pretty Russian lady during that time & her beauty was so mesmerizing that I couldn't stop myself from staring at her profile pic and continue talking to her so I forgot all about other messages including yours' ? :unsure:

So you didn't reply with 'Honey I was talking to a pretty Russian lady during that time & her beauty was so mesmerizing that I couldn't stop myself from staring at her profile pic and continue talking to her so I forgot all about other messages including yours' ? :unsure:
You allready forgot what you did to Neptune? Well, Sinan will have a much harder time than him if she reads your post here. :D

Because xenon said something about "get him a citzenship" to you
Bizim Siyah Kan bu hatirlamadinmi?

Uffffff.....i don't want to think about what would be happened if i said something like that...

Wait what happened to my post ? :unsure:

@Kaan - You Dictator ! :angry:

tumblr_m8to59nwrW1rdeykbo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom