What's new

Çay Bahçesi

There's NOTHING wrong on that post... TRAhmet was repeating Erdo's words like a mindless clone so I told him unless he comes up with ideas of his own I wasn't interested.

That was just a childish joke, I doubt he would report that
Did you even watch that video? :undecided: You just saw the thumbnail and lost your mind, there was nothing wrong with it.

Which brings us here:
Screenshot_2.png

This mindless baboon, made the same mistake with @basibos calling us "nazi dogs" because we're nationalists implying that somehow we'd resent the operations against the PKK, this motherfvcker deserved every bit of that video. So long as you let these animals run rampant I'll fvcking tame them the way I know how and in future my responses will be much more harsh. If you wish to continue on this course of ac you can ban me right away

Question my patriotism, I'll question your mother

Last edited:
There's NOTHING wrong on that post... TRAhmet was repeating Erdo's words like a mindless clone so I told him unless he comes up with ideas of his own I wasn't interested.

Did you even watch that video? :undecided: You just saw the thumbnail and lost your mind, there was nothing wrong with it.

Which brings us here:

Screenshot_2.png

This mindless baboon, made the same mistake with @basibos calling us "nazi dogs" because we're nationalists implying that somehow we'd resent the operations against the PKK, this motherfvcker deserved every bit of that video. So long as you let these animals run rampant I'll fvcking tame them the way I know how and in future my responses will be much more harsh. If you wish to continue on this course you can ban me right away

Which brings us here:

Screenshot_2.png

This mindless baboon, made the same mistake with @basibos calling us "nazi dogs" because we're nationalists implying that somehow we'd resent the operations against the PKK, this motherfvcker deserved every bit of that video. So long as you let these animals run rampant I'll fvcking tame them the way I know how and in future my responses will be much more harsh. If you wish to continue on this course you can ban me right away
Haha i predicted this response.

I gave him a warning besides people always say bad stuff about the other side but imo it wasn't targeting anyone here specifically, idk maybe he was trying to but at the same time i cant make that assumption.

all of your posts that i put as examples were against the rules any way so technically you dont have an argument. Try posting that stuff on another forum and see what happens.

your talking about me letting people run rampant while at the same time you are trying to justify your own self when you clearly have broken the rules many times.

Last edited:
Haha i predicted this response.

I gave him a warning besides people always say bad stuff about the other side but imo it wasn't targeting anyone here specifically, idk maybe he was trying to but at the same time i cant make that assumption.

all of your posts that i put as examples were against the rules any way so technically you dont have an argument. Try posting that stuff on another forum and see what happens.

your talking about me letting people run rampant while at the same time you are trying to justify your own self when you clearly have broken the rules many times.
I broke the rules in only one of those posts... your third screenshot you just saw "penis" and deleted the post for example... you're an oversensitive, overprotective mother figure

I hope you don't have childeren :)

I broke the rules in only one of those posts... your third screenshot you just saw "penis" and deleted the post for example... you're an oversensitive, overprotective mother figure

I hope you don't have childeren :)
You see your proving my point right there. You only care about the rules when people you dont like break them. El turco and baybars are a good example. I dont see you complaining when your friends/people who share a some what similar ideology with you break the rules.

The rules were broken in all of those posts. I can find even more violations but they got deleted so they are hard to find because i cant search them.

Which brings us here:

Screenshot_2.png

Why don't you just ignore him mate? I had forgotten his existence until seeing your screenshot :disagree:

Why don't you just ignore him mate? I had forgotten his existence until seeing your screenshot :disagree:
I'm fvcking pissed off that's why.

I just can't stand the fact that someone who's smart enough to open a computer can be dumb enough to blame us when Erdogan's "peace process" blows up in his face.

I just can't stand idiocy.

"but hey he's stupid but he has a good heart" That's not possible these days.
Worst people are stupid people, keep away from them, that's my fatherly advice to you.

Oh we were in the same age? nevermind :D
I dont see you complaining when your friends/people who share a some what similar ideology with you break the rules.
ideology? I don't give a crap about ideology

Turkey could be ruled with communism and no sh*ts would be given by me.

I don't respect any of your ideas but I would fight, I would kill or die for your rights to voice those stupid ideas.

But I have no patience for injustice.

Last edited:
I'm fvcking pissed off that's why.

I just can't stand the fact that someone who's smart enough to open a computer can be dumb enough to blame us when Erdogan's "peace process" blows up in his face.

I just can't stand idiocy.

That Baybay guy is really underdeveloped.

Am I allowed to say that, Kaan?

That Baybay guy is really underdeveloped.

Am I allowed to say that, Kaan?
I wouldn't give any infractions or anything but I would probably delete it because he would reply back and then we end up with 1 page of insults.

Let me ask you this: are statements like that necessary? What would happen if everyone called each other under developed? (Im guessing you mean in the mentally retarded way.)

I wouldn't give any infractions or anything but I would probably delete it because he would reply back and then we end up with 1 page of insults.

Let me ask you this: are statements like that necessary? What would happen if everyone called each other under developed? (Im guessing you mean in the mentally retarded way.)

But, but,.. It's fun.

But, but,.. It's fun.
I even forgot the word fun ever since i got this mod job. I used to have fun here. Now im on a leash.:( Too bad the other mods are loaded with work or I wouldn't have to do this job. I saw one of them had over 240 reports. Most days I have 0. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom