What's new

Caught on tape: Fierce gunbattle in Handwara

Look at the clear cut instructions given by the commander to only shoot when they see an armed terrorist...and people here say that IA abducts people and shoots them.

And i think the subtitles are wrong coz the guy is saying "i think 1 militant is killed" and lateron says "all our boys are ok" whereas the subtitle says that 1 soldier is confirmed killed.

++Check out the Sniper in action.

To be fair- that reporter and cameraman have some balls going in.

Don't know why he bothers having "PRESS" written on his BPJ though- its not like these scum terrorists would respect the rules of warfare.

To be fair- that reporter and cameraman have some balls going in.

Don't know why he bothers having "PRESS" written on his BPJ though- its not like these scum terrorists would respect the rules of warfare.

My fav moment was when 3 soldiers were advancing towards the terrorists and suddenly a volley of bullets comes their way and all of them go down quickly and take position.

I am impressed by their training and the clear cut instructions plus the Radio Com handled by the commander.

This is what i call real discipline..and it doesnt come by breaking bricks on your head which the Chinese think only their Army has going by a stupid thread a Chinese made to show how PLA defeats India when India attacks China and Chinese troops 'despite being in small numbers' thrash Indian Army just because they are more disciplined :lol:

What part bro? (I'm watching on my tiny iPhone 5 screen!)

Same link..check out from 2:10-2:20

hhmmmmm... It seems that not enough technology is used in counter insurgency operations. There is no culture of encouraging and developing weapons as per our environments, threats needs.

hhmmmmm... It seems that not enough technology is used in counter insurgency operations. There is no culture of encouraging and developing weapons as per our environments, threats needs.

Enough technology is used as per the budget but i agree we dont develop weapons as per our needs like for eg USA or Israel.

5 killed in that encounter? I thought only 3.
Great job IA!

Back
Top Bottom