What's new

Cat Food being sold as Mango Juice in Lahore

I thought cat food was more expensive than articial-fruit-drinks!

Second, if cat food is bad for health, why do we feed it to cats?

One of my friends once ate a bun kabab burger from a street vendor in Karachi. Later the vendor was arrested on charges of using dog meat. He used to boast about having taking it in and surviving :D

One of my friends once ate a bun kabab burger from a street vendor in Karachi. Later the vendor was arrested on charges of using dog meat. He used to boast about having taking it in and surviving :D

kamal hay yar.

btw is he normal till now . hehe

@TFaz

My younger brother acts on your theory of eating things that dont kill you lolzz. Whereas he says "Jana you are janjali, ap nay har cheez main keeray nikalnay hotay hain so thats why your stomach doesnt take anything well"

Yeah he is right. These thing it give u amunity .....................

has any one ever tried or seen cat food as in open cans , does it look like mango juice?

N0o way!! I have eaten Haleem ghar's Haleem more then once, ewwwwwwwwwwww!

Dont worry Frankenstein.... This one is not the one on Murree Road, but one that was on Haider Road... Totally different part of town and was shut down in the late 90's... :lol:

I wouldnt eat anything out if i were in pakistan after reading all the lovely stories.

As I remember some time ago, they used to make haleem with cotton buds in Karachi, there were quite a few others things that used to be mixed into the haleem. The place was shut down after 'investigation'.

Well they are still using cotton buds and the one you are referring to was shut down but there are few very popular outlets that still use the oldest trick in the book to make cheap haleem.

Did you not notice one of his legs "going up" every time he passed a lamp post?:D

:flame:Anybody remember Naimat Kadah in Lahore? Caught making Batair Biryani and Batair roast with crows.(Wada batair istimaal kareeda ae bao jee! Lol). And the oh so famous Waris Nihari wala, caught using turtle meat. Thankfully, the Haleem is genuine, attested to by the random emergence of chicken or beef bones in every fourth plate.

Its all due to lack of education! If they don't know the harmful effects of this stuff they will continue to drink it!

Back
Top Bottom