What's new

Caste Hindus Torch 285 Dalit Huts in Tamil Nadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread is relevant and should stay open.

As for the caste system, I don't believe in it and I hope it is thrown into the dustbin of history.

Can somebody find the link to the existing discussion on this? I need to merge and move this.

How are allowing this thread to continue when the whole topic comes under India's social issue, Isn't it a violation of forum rules and allowing Pakistani trolls to troll here??

Sir, i am some what dismayed......if this is considered as an Indian internal matter, then why does any news about say Hindus in Pakistan suddenly becomes a troll feasted Indian obsession. :undecided:
the M

Ask the Moderators.. Caste System in India is a banned topic, just like references to Pakistan being a failed state or 50 cent army..Hindus in Pakistan is not

Look at these pathetic Indians crying foul, when they are the biggest offenders. They don't like it when their real face is exposed.

Indian local news, nothing to do with Pakistan - Banned topic. :D

Look at these pathetic Indians crying foul, when they are the biggest offenders. They don't like it when their real face is exposed.
Buddy the same generalization can be made other way round. Its much worse. Don't go this lane. Not good for you, me or the forum.

The caste system was outlawed decades ago, how is it legal today?

What was outlawed was discrimination. Unfortunately, our politics is fostering the caste system. Our leaders do not belong to region, they belong to castes and religions. There is quota system.

TO MY COUNTRYMEN!!!

C guys they r not very strong internally only if we could make ourselves strong then absolutely nobody can stop us to Break them or recapture them and restablish our Gov in South Asia.

Sure, keep up the good work. More you work in that direction, better for us.

Caste wars in Tamil Nadu: 200 Dalit houses burnt in Dharmapuri | NDTV.com
Next time don't complain about Sri Lanka's treatment of Tamils.
If one committed crimes in India then you propose Tamils in Sri Lanka should pay the price ?

If few extremist Pakistanis attack India through terrorist strikes, then other innocent Pakistanis should pay the price ? Don't cry foul when India messes in Baluchistan.

Like I said, it is not wise to drag this issue. We know the evils in Indian society but this news comes in banned topic list.

TO MY COUNTRYMEN!!!

C guys they r not very strong internally only if we could make ourselves strong then absolutely nobody can stop us to Break them or recapture them and restablish our Gov in South Asia.

First establish rule of law and full control over your existing territories and then think of ruling India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom