What's new

Canada shifts warships to West Coast in response to China’s aggressive

Honestly, China and most Chinese have no interest beyond its "traditional" sphere of influence. China simply has no history of expanding beyond its surroundings. This is why East China Sea and South East China Sea are high on national defense because China lost all those islands, territories and protectorates since end of Qing. This is partly a problem with a country with old history. It is very hard to let the past go for a nation that fell from top to bottom within a century, so you have a combination of determination to come back and tinge of revenge, which I might be wrong.

Maybe you need to take that to the Chinese government?

It's defintely necessary,Although China don't have the guts to attack the mighty US,there is no need to protect US for Canada,but I guess the true purpose is that to show Canada's loyality to its big brother,The Mighty US of A.

China has no interest in seeking war with U.S. However, China is not afraid of any wars added upon her either!!!

I suppose U.S. and its running dogs have already learnt the lessons long time ago.

You mean like Hitler's Nazi Germany? Or the Korean War which we prevented China and North Korea from conquering South Korea. Indeed you learned that lesson alright. Especially when you invaded Vietnam in the name of rice.

You mean like Hitler's Nazi Germany? Or the Korean War which we prevented China and North Korea from conquering South Korea. Indeed you learned that lesson alright. Especially when you invaded Vietnam in the name of rice.

You mean the time when the US encroached the border with China, and after leaking a document on plans to invade China along with North Korea, was sent on its longest retreat in history? History doesn't lie.

Why is everyone worked up over an article written by a guy in the form of an opinion piece?

yahoo...let´s go Canada and help liberate the world from the Han´s slavery!

300px-Let%27sGoCanada.jpg

China has any aggression over Canada???

Or some stupid canadians just could not keep themselves from becoming the running dogs for u.s.?

although it might be tough for you to see and comprehend as a Chinese about your countries actions. Yes, Chinese aggression is not being ignored by NATO and others. You acts with Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, India etc- your bluster on sea lanes, SCS, it maybe nothing for you but it is concerning for others. They can't just ignore it till it is too late. This " it was on my ancient map therefore it is all mine" logic - does not fly with others, especially when it means giving up important sea lanes.

Then there is that nagging suspicion and talk that China's military heads tend go on their own .

although it might be tough for you to see and comprehend as a Chinese about your countries actions. Yes, Chinese aggression is not being ignored by NATO and others. You acts with Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, India etc- your bluster on sea lanes, SCS, it maybe nothing for you but it is concerning for others. They can't just ignore it till it is too late. This " it was on my ancient map therefore it is all mine" logic - does not fly with others, especially when it means giving up important sea lanes.

Then there is that nagging suspicion and talk that China's military heads tend go on their own .

You mean the logic Japan uses when claiming Liancourt rocks and Vietnam uses in the Spratlys?

And ah, yes, the Philippines claims.... :omghaha:

After the Republic of China and France (Vietnam's colonial master) disputed the Spratlys in the 1930s, and after the Republic of China received the surrender from the Japanese on the Spratlys and occupied and claimed the islands, America (the philippines colonial master) said nothing and did not object to it nor did it dispute the Spratlys. Then the Philippines became independent in 1946, and it claimed Tomas Cloma discovered the Spratlys as "Terra nullius" :cheesy: tell me, how are islands which are garrisoned and claimed by another country, "Terra nullius"?

Spratly Islands (reefs, South China Sea) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Vietnam Joins the World - Google knygos

Where in the World is the Philippines?

The Law of the Sea and Northeast Asia

Vietnam needs to give up the entire south Vietnam back to the Cham and Khmer and Montagnards and the mountains in the north back to the tribal minorities.

What

Did you know that the Qing forced Vietnamese ambassadors to stay in the "Vietnamese barbarian hostel" when they visited Beijing? Manchus thought Vietnamese were uncivilized jungle dwellers.

Viets Emperor has been defeated Man Qing invaders, sended ambassador to discuss with Man Qing Emperor for peace, but you Han and Yue in China were slaves of Man Qing, you don't have right as ordenary human being in your country. :omghaha:

It's difference. Can you understand ?

Totally stupid Chinese boy. :D

We reacted to go into korea war only after your bombers starting bombing China's border cities. We ruined mcarthur's presidential dream as well as his christmas celebration. We kicked the so-called u.s.-led u.n. armies back to the 38th line.

As for vietnam, during vietnam war, China warned U.S. not to invade north vietnam and U.S. obeyed exactly as China has warned because it was afraid China's mass intervention like korea war.

I suppose that refreshes your memory! :)

Misleading title, Canada has not shifted warships to it's west coast, but a defense analyst suggest they should do so, big difference.

The Qing Emperor forced the Vietnamese to change the name of their country to Vietnam (Yuenan)

Vietnam and the Chinese Model

The Imperialist Nguyen lords in Vietnam settled Ming dynasty Chinese refugees and their Vietnamese wives on Cham and Khmer land in southern Vietnam to make sure south Vietnam stated in their grip and cause problems for the Cham and Khmer. These Chinese and their descendants became known as Minh Huong, different from later Chinese merchant communities (like jhungary's ancestors) who brought their whole families to Vietnam during the Qing. The Minh Huong spoke Vietnamese and have mostly Vietnamese blood but their paternal ancestry is Han.

EastSea and his fellow Vietnamese think that the Minh Huong are Chinese but Tran and Ho dynasties are not Chinese.

You mean the logic Japan uses when claiming Liancourt rocks and Vietnam uses in the Spratlys?

And ah, yes, the Philippines claims.... :omghaha:

After the Republic of China and France (Vietnam's colonial master) disputed the Spratlys in the 1930s, and after the Republic of China received the surrender from the Japanese on the Spratlys and occupied and claimed the islands, America (the philippines colonial master) said nothing and did not object to it nor did it dispute the Spratlys. Then the Philippines became independent in 1946, and it claimed Tomas Cloma discovered the Spratlys as "Terra nullius" :cheesy: tell me, how are islands which are garrisoned and claimed by another country, "Terra nullius"?

Spratly Islands (reefs, South China Sea) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Vietnam Joins the World - Google knygos

Where in the World is the Philippines?

The Law of the Sea and Northeast Asia

all your links don't matter as the world opinion is asking for the international courts to settle it on law. something the Chinese refuse to do and keep pulling up ancient maps.

all your links don't matter as the world opinion is asking for the international courts to settle it on law. something the Chinese refuse to do and keep pulling up ancient maps.

The problem is the Chinese don't want to obey international law because they weren't involved.

Back
Top Bottom