What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This statment by you clearly shows how much you know about india and indian muslims..!! no need to read the rest:pop:

Because at one point I have seen every Indian admitting the discriminatory treatment shelled out at them at customs, police, government departments, etc etc..and they do talk about it pretty openly. One shall visit a popular Hydrabadi hangout around Jeddah to overhear such conversations.

the most hardcore "indianized" tend to swallow their pride an call it all cool out of shame. But even then its not difficult to get them going.
and the famous statement I have heard from every indian is "Muslims are strong in xxxxx" (replace xxxxx with state or city name).

Absolute WTF moment came when such an exclamation was done by one Gujarati Indian friend in a gathering where discussion was turning towards gujrat riots! :flame:

:lol: yeah we have just busted an Indian in disguise of Muslim last night too and i am having a take on you too.

Please save me the BS! I'm not here to prove my religion to anyone, least of all to you.

Here here i was waiting for this Indian favourit false claim and here we have which proves the Indian mind set is not changes.

1. BD Is an Islamic country with majority Muslims following the faith.

There! So you couldn't even keep muslims with you? What did you do to them that they had to demand a seperate country?

Your 'muslim brotherhood' delusion could not even keep your own coumntrymen together with you?:what:

Its another matter that Indian dalals are in political victimisation are distorting things currently.

Either give me some proof or please stop BSing me!

2. The Indian Orange justice System siding with Hindus over Babri Mosque

It is OUR justice system. Babri mosque is OUR issue. I as an indian muslim have full capability to get my issues solved to my full satisfaction'. I do not need your 'expert advice and neither does my community.

3. The Gujrat massacre, Plight of Muslims in India and so on

Then it is an even bigger shame for you that Indian Muslims did not seperate from India even after Gujarat riots but your countrymen (both of you being muslims) seperated from you in 1971..

This only means that what you did to your muslim brothers in 1971 was far worse than what my community had to go through i gujarat.

All these proves Two nation theory is still alive and there is need for another Two Nation theory application in India.

:lol: ALIVE yes I can see that!

Better to be killed in our own country at the hands of militants than being burnt by Hindu militants in India alive with Baghal main churi maun main ram ram slogan

And what do you think is happening with muslims in karachi?

What happened in data darbaar?

Your whole country is burning. Muslims are killing other muslims and you are talking about 'two-nation theory'

Those who stayed back in India rejecting Two Nation theory when confronted with reality that their decision was wrong and Two Nation theory was right. They came to Pakistan only after the creation of Pakistan.

Those who stayed back (my family is among them) are very happy at the choice they made looking at the condition of Pakistan and 'mohajirs' in Pakistan today.

Same here even Taliban here are ready to shove something up our enemy when the time comes[/B] ;)

But you eastern brothers are not with you anymore....says a lot.

Ok answer one question of mine...if your 'two-nation theory' is soooo correct then who had stoppped Bangladesh from merging back into Pakistan?

But Bangladesh will never merge into Pakistan, you know why? Because the two-nation theory is nothing but a farce.

Last edited:
Is this Hate one sided.

Anyone remember the words "Jab tak Pakistan key 40 tukrey nahi karoon ga chain sey nahi bethon ga".

Not every action have equal and opposite reaction. Some actions have equal and same reactions. You hate us we hate you.

Please save me the BS! I'm not here to prove my religion to anyone, least of all to you.

There! So you couldn't even keep muslims with you? What did you do to them that they had to demand a seperate country?

Your 'muslim brotherhood' delusion could not even keep your own coumntrymen together with you?:what:

Either give me some proof or please stop BSing me!

It is OUR justice system. Babri mosque is OUR issue. I as an indian muslim have full capability to get my issues solved to my full satisfaction'. I do not need your 'expert advice and neither does my community.

Then it is an even bigger shame for you that Indian Muslims did not seperate from India even after Gujarat riots but your countrymen (both of you being muslims) seperated from you in 1971..

This only means that what you did to your muslim brothers in 1971 was far worse than what my community had to go through i gujarat.

:lol: ALIVE yes I can see that!

And what do you think is happening with muslims in karachi?

What happened in data darbaar?

Your whole country is burning. Muslims are killing other muslims and you are talking about 'two-nation theory'

Those who stayed back (my family is among them) are very happy at the choice they made looking at the condition of Pakistan and 'mohajirs' in Pakistan today.

But you eastern brothers are not with you anymore....says a lot.

Ok answer one question of mine...if your 'two-nation theory' is soooo correct then who had stoppped Bangladesh from merging back into Pakistan?

But Bangladesh will never merge into Pakistan, you know why? Because the two-nation theory is nothing but a farce.
Arif ....Is Jana worth replying in so details???....She does scavenging work in Forum by collecting anything ****** he finds in India. Often comes out with her distorted information and theories. I bet ssometimes she forget her own country name too due to her obsession for India.

People in south and here in ne dont know abt pakistan enough to hate it.Only time anything abt pakistan is discussed is when there is a terrorist attack.India is just not the northern belt u know.Hate is a strong word,i would use egative opinion or dislike instead.

Knock Knock!
Who’s there?
Dexter.
Dexter who?
Dexter halls with boughs of holly.

Welcome to pdf :lol:

its a joke?? really? i still dont underdstand how this makes u laugh! lol

thanks for welcome..!

Arif ....Is Jana worth replying in so details???....She does scavenging work in Forum by collecting anything ****** he finds in India. Often comes out with her distorted information and theories. I bet ssometimes she forget her own country name too due to her obsession for India.

You are not worth commenting on someone who's gender you changed twice in your post.

Your comment proves that sometimes its necessary to collect a scavenging stuff of a scavenger country found in that country ;)

Is this Hate one sided.

Anyone remember the words "Jab tak Pakistan key 40 tukrey nahi karoon ga chain sey nahi bethon ga".

Not every action have equal and opposite reaction. Some actions have equal and same reactions. You hate us we hate you.

:no: no no how can they say that. It was someone from Mars that said "Das Kadam Pakistan khatam"

bwahahahahahahahahah seems he/she must be rubbing their head in graves today

Because at one point I have seen every Indian admitting the discriminatory treatment shelled out at them at customs, police, government departments, etc etc..and they do talk about it pretty openly. One shall visit a popular Hydrabadi hangout around Jeddah to overhear such conversations.

the most hardcore "indianized" tend to swallow their pride an call it all cool out of shame. But even then its not difficult to get them going.
and the famous statement I have heard from every indian is "Muslims are strong in xxxxx" (replace xxxxx with state or city name).

Absolute WTF moment came when such an exclamation was done by one Gujarati Indian friend in a gathering where discussion was turning towards gujrat riots! :flame:

I dont need to justify to you the situation of muslims in mycountry ! here is just an example to you!

YouTube - An Indian muslim answer to Gen. Musharraf

Ans i even know wats your reply gona be....tha he is paid to say this:blah::blah::blah::blah:.......so on..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom