What's new

can someone upload zaid hamid video!!!!!

arsipk

New Recruit

Reaction score
hi,
guys i am student in canada, im too interested in watching zaid hamid videos, i dont have tv and only source from where i can watch his comments was this site, can someone plz upload his latest videos

www brasstacks pk
Zaid hamid is real hero of Pakistan......Who is Zaid Hamid? he is our intelligence.....he is eye of the nation.....we can see the game-plans of our enemies by him.....he is up-coming the president of Pakistan.....:pakistan:

www brasstacks pk
Zaid hamid is real hero of Pakistan......Who is Zaid Hamid? he is our intelligence.....he is eye of the nation.....we can see the game-plans of our enemies by him.....he is up-coming the president of Pakistan.....:pakistan:

really????:what:

i my opinion Zaid Hamid is a crackpot.no brain.ive seen many of his interviews.he has da gift of conjuring up many weird and bizarre veiws.trust me.He is all da time criticizing America,Isreal an India.Im not saying dat he a liar,but somethin very close 2 it.he is fantasizing many weird things.Like in an interview he was saying that within the next 20-30 years Pakistan will have a war with India n Lahore will be initially captured but then after a couple of months after a bloody battle it will be recaptured n then Pakistan will use its nuclear ballistic missiles against India,Isreal and America.All this nonsense.Plz no one should interpret my post as if im an anti-Pakistan.I love Pakistan but i say that one should talk facts not dwell in a world of fantasies.Due to it many parody have been made on him.im not saying dat he is a tracker talking all the time nonsense.im saying that some of his views are really funny.His views are just spreading hatred amongst people.Some videos about him can be these.

No offence if someone got offended!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom