What's new

Can Indian Men handle big Watermelons ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafizzz

Reaction score
Hooters expanding, coming to India!
Hooters expanding, coming to India! - Hindustan Times

While the number of US restaurants is shrinking because of the sluggish economy, the popular restaurant chain Hooters is planning an expansion. The chain is looking for new markets that include India, Turkey and Japan.

hooters.jpg

Shake them Baby Shake them !!!

Well we can have your treat for me becoming senior member in Hooters...what say?? :azn:

check the spelling again.. its H-o-o-t-e-r-s ...
seiko u must have got confused over something else for sure.:D

check the spelling again.. its H-o-o-t-e-r-s ...
seiko u must have got confused over something else for sure.:D

Yea its better we dont go there..People of your age will get heart attack seeing those gals :) and I am not sure senior citizens are allowed there

Guys, don't get too carry away with this "Hooters" invasion, since i spent half of my time in US, i been there quite a few times, not as hot as you thought, even children were allow there, so don't expect too much.:azn:
Btw, will the "Hooters" ladies going to be imported or local hiring?

Last edited:
Guys, don't get carry too away with this "Hooters" invasion, since i spent half of my time in US, i been there quite a few times, not as hot as you thought, even children were allow there, so don't expect too much.:azn:

You are dampening our spirits mate :frown: party pooper :tongue: jk...

National or International we dont discriminate for sure :lol:

Guys, don't get carry too away with this "Hooters" invasion, since i spent half of my time in US, i been there quite a few times, not as hot as you thought, even children were allow there, so don't expect too much.:azn:

I hope that they bring from Russia. I think that will be very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom