What's new

camouflage done by Pakistan Army

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
485625_10151754094909673_1456982631_n.jpg

I saw this picture and a question came in mind that what things are used to do camouflage and are their many kinds of these ? @Aeronaut @ANTIBODY @nuclearpak and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I have seen few soldiers with exact US Marine camo dress along with wheatish similar US Marine shoes with nice helmets and gagdets standing on the street of Rawalpindi in the morning around 8:15AM .... yes they'r Pakistan Army soldiers :P but looking woW!

485625_10151754094909673_1456982631_n.jpg

I saw this picture and a question came in mind that what things are used to do camouflage and are their many kinds of these ? @Aeronaut @ANTIBODY @nuclearpak and others
few elements of camo include ...uniform, helmet covering,webbing color (a vest on uniform with pouches attached for ammo, first aid kit, rifle cleaning kit,a day ration and a water bottle), face paint,rucksack covering etc. it depends on the terrain..u can trust me i m an x-solider ;)

Today I have seen few soldiers with exact US Marine camo dress along with wheatish similar US Marine shoes with nice helmets and gagdets standing on the street of Rawalpindi in the morning around 8:15AM .... yes they'r Pakistan Army soldiers :P but looking woW!

Pictures Please take their pictures and please post

Any pictures?

Digi camo?

Pictures Please take their pictures and please post

haan may unke tasveer keenchoon aur subha subha he unke garyaan mujhe beech road may rook kar chitrool karnay kiliye lay jayeen :P

haan may unke tasveer keenchoon aur subha subha he unke garyaan mujhe beech road may rook kar chitrool karnay kiliye lay jayeen :P

I have seen both Soldier Camo... one standing with my mentioned dress another usually standing with similar dress but having Green T-Shirt along with black shoes... both camo soldiers standing near Ayub Park - Jinnah Park...

nicely blends in like the camouflage there is a some logo on his cap anyone know about it dosent look Pak army to me :undecided:

AS someone who has occasionally worked with Snipers .. i can say that .. Good Snipers make their own Camo ... They Treat their Gun like their baby & clean it whenever they get a chance .... and also are very touchy about anyone touching their gun .

They dont change their Gun just because there is a new model .. they like to stick to it as long as it can fire rounds ..

This is not Pakistani Sniper .. nor is it Photoshop ... & neither does it belong to any Army ... This camo is called Realtree Camo & is used by Hunters ... it is available to anyone if you are will to pay some bucks

I have seen both Soldier Camo... one standing with my mentioned dress another usually standing with similar dress but having Green T-Shirt along with black shoes... both camo soldiers standing near Ayub Park - Jinnah Park...
with due respect this is the common sight in cantt area. you will find them at same place or traffic signals at saddar, PC hotel chowk, Qasim market signal , Race course signal and Chairing cross signal during lunch / afternoon and in the evning. the camo you saw them wearing is not digital camo. the desert camo shoes have been in service for like a year now.

they especifically deploy sniper in that chowk and by GHQ. the reason is High officials coming from Chakla garrison use that new flyover to get to 502 Workshop as it has less traffic with less signals.
That explains it. I have seen them a few months back as well, along with a ghillie suit sniper, same place.

they especifically deploy sniper in that chowk and by GHQ. the reason is High officials coming from Chakla garrison use that new flyover to get to 502 Workshop as it has less traffic with less signals.

Yeah, that whole place is very high value. 502 wkshp, Signals, Chief house on the other side of the road...then going a bit further you get Dhamial base.

In the past few years tremendous security measures have been taken in Pindi, before GHQ attack, the whole place was sleeping...or as Oscar would say, 'khala jee ka ghar tha!', for me literally it was a khala jee ka ghar!

Back
Top Bottom