What's new

Calls for Azadi resounding in Pakistan?

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score

Can people in Lahore, and all areas surrounding Isloo give an update of whats visible for the common man over there? I know the media blows things out of proportion but people are actually chanting Azadi, Azadi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, is this journalism in our country?

Geo is inciting civil disobedience (which is punishable inaccordance to the constitution of Pakistan) without taking in to account the disastrous effects it will have our economy, image and country. GEO has hijackd Pakistan just to promote their own agenda funded by NS.

Rather than promoting bipartisanship they fuel the burning flames. We have to regulate the media before this gets out of hand.

Zaid Hamid was right about the Pakistani media!

Final question!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, is this journalism in our country?

Geo is inciting civil disobedience (which is punishable inaccordance to the constitution of Pakistan) without taking in to account the disastrous effects it will have our economy, image and country. GEO has hijackd Pakistan just to promote their own agenda funded by NS.

Rather than promoting bipartisanship they fuel the burning flames. We have to regulate the media before this gets out of hand.
To be fair these are videos compiled by Political parties hence you'll see the bias. They took clips from different channels.

^^^ Has anybody seen the video of an old man abusing sheikh rasheed? sums up everything what public think about our politicans....lol....it was funny

^^^ Has anybody seen the video of an old man abusing sheikh rasheed? sums up everything what public think about our politicans....lol....it was funny
yeah I posted that in another thread.

So what's going on in Faisalabad? Long march ki tayyaarian?

yeah I posted that in another thread.

So what's going on in Faisalabad? Long march ki tayyaarian?

Nothing special...just a peaceful enviornment as usual...long march...cant say anything...but let me tell you that people are very excited about it...dont know why?:what:

I hope this rings for revolution and change it has been ten years since Pakistan was last free properly and since then it has all been a one way slump for us.

The time is now it is a duty for those who it is possible to join the long march.

Just talked to some of my cousins in Islamabad and they sound kinda excited about the long march.... Even the people that are generally not into politics are jumping on the band-wagon.....I guess everone's hoping for some kind of positive change....I just hope the march doesn't turn too violent.....Lets hope it achieves its purpose quickly and then we get some normality back on the streets.....

I heard they're going to keep Iffi in Quetta for now.....

Nothing special...just a peaceful enviornment as usual...long march...cant say anything...but let me tell you that people are very excited about it...dont know why?:what:

My Friend in Lahore is too

they have 100 men from their area participating but todays news abt crackdown might let them stop

i'll have to contact him abt situation :flame:

With the new curfew and house arrest orders on the politicians I doubt that the long march will have a large turnout it is dangerous for people to leave specially women and children shoul definately stay out. Now I am afraid their will be violence to remove the police from the houses of the leaders, but to bring change I still think the time is now and the place is the long march.

everybody is seems excited but what about security issues, i mean isn't it be too much loss of life even a single bomb goes off?
i like to see input from you guys about this specially in current situation.

Just saw Shariff's long speach about the long march on TV. He was calling up on his followers to be there at some 'kichari chowk' on 16th ( i thought the D-day was 12th). He was also reminding his followers how he was betrayed by Zardari who had asked Shariff's help in dislodging Mushraff and then when Zardari got power threw him out. He also said he was repenting taking that decision against the will of his advisors.

lol This asshole should be killed.There is no friendship or brotherhood in Politics.I hope Zardari can somehow kick his ***.
Anyway I highly doubt Long March will be a successful.Rangers are deployed.

Zardari came in with a massive mandate ...right and within a year he is the most hated politician...before that their were demonstrations to throw General Musharaf. Now you seen to not like Nawaz Sharief as well ....Kayani is not interested to step in.

What are the Options can you name some of the young leaders one can look up to. I feel you will have to give long rope to any one who comes in and democracy will take some time to evolve and throw up good leaders.

Can some one from Pakistan give us a perspective of what the man on the street want.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom