What's new

C++ Graphics Library

root

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I want to implement GUI/Graphics in my final term C++ Project..Can you guys (I am sure there are many CS People here..) recommend any good graphics library..should be relatively easy to use and i should be able to integrate it with MVSC++. I've read about Graphics.h but I have not been able to find its tutorials or any book about it and it is antique requires Turbo C!Though if you could provide links for graphics.h tutorials that would be great. I really want to make the output look better then simple plain text program.

Hey Guys,
I want to implement GUI/Graphics in my final term C++ Project..Can you guys (I am sure there are many CS People here..) recommend any good graphics library..should be relatively easy to use and i should be able to integrate it with MVSC++. I've read about Graphics.h but I have not been able to find its tutorials or any book about it and it is antique requires Turbo C!Though if you could provide links for graphics.h tutorials that would be great. I really want to make the output look better then simple plain text program.

Try QT.....

for most effect use visual C++, from msdn library, it will help you most.
Its free for students.

Open GL, Open GLUT if you just want basic shapes.
If you want more complex image processing then Open cv, or ITK, or VTK.

If you want to write games switch to C# and use XNA 3.0.

Back
Top Bottom