What's new

Bush: Obama will invade Pakistan

salman77

Reaction score
Bush: Obama will invade Pakistan
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:23:05

President George W. Bush says Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama would attack Pakistan if he is elected chief executive.

In an interview with Fox News Sunday, Bush lambasted the Illinois senator, suggesting that he would change the course of the country with his proposed foreign policy.

"I certainly don't know what he believes in. The only foreign policy thing I remember he said was he's going to attack Pakistan and embrace Ahmadinejad," said the president.

Bush added that he doesn't believe the American people know enough about the 46-year-old candidate.

When asked why so many are supporting the Democrat if they 'don't know enough about him', Bush refused to comment and said, "You're the pundit. I'm just a simple president."

Bush was referring to Obama's comments that the US should be willing to strike 'high-value terrorist targets' in Pakistan if 'actionable intelligence' becomes available and Islamabad refuses to take measures to counter the threat.

As part of his policy shift from the position of the Bush administration, Senator Obama has also said that he is willing to hold talks with Iranian leaders without setting a precondition.

Obama's campaign response to the Chief Executive's remarks was that "of course President Bush would attack the one candidate in this race who opposed his disastrous war in Iraq from the start. But Barack Obama doesn't need any foreign policy advice from the architect of the worst foreign policy decision in a generation."

Press TV - Bush: Obama will invade Pakistan

Obamas foreign policy?
I dont know how "attacking Pak" is now a policy, but thats the only thing he has written down on his "to do" list.

In some countries individuals dominate (usually dictatorship) the state affairs but in some countries (usually democracies) it is the organizations who dominate the state affairs.
In US, elections are conjured (technical rigging) in the favor of one who suits more to the pre-formulated policies. Mostly US President is just a face who has to believe and concur to the briefings and ideas of agencies.
Remember what happened to JFK. He was on peace course. He even attempted to build peace with Russia against the popular belief of wicked communism, due to his popularity it was not possible to oust him via elections but eventually, he disappeared from the scene (by hook or crook). Todate, JFK is the most popular President in US history and Americans were forced to believe that one hateful individual killed him!

I will not be surprised if Mr. Obama sanctions what Mr. Bush is alleging him for but again there are some conditions for entering the white house and one of it is to own the fouls (in appropirate moment).
Not all ideas succeed but later some time respective US President was held responsible for every US misadventures e.g. Vietnam, Cuba …..and lately Mr. Bush has owned Iraqi expedition.
One always comes to the point, who is than the real authority over (US) authority for all these years? Answer is the capitalist, same people who sponsor election campaigns and the three hot trades which are shaping ‘new world order’ are:
1) Energy (mainly Oil / Gas)
2) Drugs
3) Arms
Alas, Pakistan is central to all. i.e.
Baluchistan is not only a corridor but also a rich source of untapped minerals.
Previous Afghan regime stopped the popy cultivation hence it was changed and handed over to drug lords.
Pakistan is striding into the most political business of international arms trade! Imagine arms industry is a battle ground of US and EU. How dare Pakistan or India be allowed without any contest?
Today, JF-17 is the biggest challenge for EU and US. If succeeded, It poises to take away the major major share of world’s defense budgets. It is not Pakistan’s nuclear assets, infect it is Pakistan’s growing defense industry and responsibles needed to be tackled as soon as possible.

Usually, everything is very cleverly laid out and media is the most vital tool. Various political problems around the world and within states are more than helpful to form a solid background for any conceivable conspiracy.
Reviews of world’s 50 year’s history and cautious analysis clearly indicate the nexus partners or the king pin. It’s kind a chess game out there one vs. many. First they alienate you and then eventually together get you around. You may survive few moves depending on your ability but alone you are heading for eventual defeat.

It's a good thing that in the past the Saudis and Chinese helped pakistan develop a decent nuclear deterrent because whenever nutjobs like Obama and his anti-pakistan right wing backers in the US try to push for a pakistani invasion they have to think twice, thrice, four times and then back off allowing diplomacy and politics to save pakistan from a blitz invasion and other territorial violations.

These policies are made by the Pentagon and not in the White House or by Congress.

Bush is starting to act like a frustrated prick. I his speeches are getting worse than ever. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid before the next elections.

In some countries individuals dominate (usually dictatorship) the state affairs but in some countries (usually democracies) it is the organizations who dominate the state affairs.
In US, elections are conjured (technical rigging) in the favor of one who suits more to the pre-formulated policies. Mostly US President is just a face who has to believe and concur to the briefings and ideas of agencies.
Remember what happened to JFK. He was on peace course. He even attempted to build peace with Russia against the popular belief of wicked communism, due to his popularity it was not possible to oust him via elections but eventually, he disappeared from the scene (by hook or crook). Todate, JFK is the most popular President in US history and Americans were forced to believe that one hateful individual killed him!

I will not be surprised if Mr. Obama sanctions what Mr. Bush is alleging him for but again there are some conditions for entering the white house and one of it is to own the fouls (in appropirate moment).
Not all ideas succeed but later some time respective US President was held responsible for every US misadventures e.g. Vietnam, Cuba …..and lately Mr. Bush has owned Iraqi expedition.
One always comes to the point, who is than the real authority over (US) authority for all these years? Answer is the capitalist, same people who sponsor election campaigns and the three hot trades which are shaping ‘new world order’ are:
1) Energy (mainly Oil / Gas)
2) Drugs
3) Arms
Alas, Pakistan is central to all. i.e.
Baluchistan is not only a corridor but also a rich source of untapped minerals.
Previous Afghan regime stopped the popy cultivation hence it was changed and handed over to drug lords.
Pakistan is striding into the most political business of international arms trade! Imagine arms industry is a battle ground of US and EU. How dare Pakistan or India be allowed without any contest?
Today, JF-17 is the biggest challenge for EU and US. If succeeded, It poises to take away the major major share of world’s defense budgets. It is not Pakistan’s nuclear assets, infect it is Pakistan’s growing defense industry and responsibles needed to be tackled as soon as possible.

Usually, everything is very cleverly laid out and media is the most vital tool. Various political problems around the world and within states are more than helpful to form a solid background for any conceivable conspiracy.
Reviews of world’s 50 year’s history and cautious analysis clearly indicate the nexus partners or the king pin. It’s kind a chess game out there one vs. many. First they alienate you and then eventually together get you around. You may survive few moves depending on your ability but alone you are heading for eventual defeat.

lolz i am :argh::argh:this same thing on every forum.

***US did 9/11 itself.Which was an inside job(watch loose change 2 edition.as khotay sikay in Urdu by Geo.).just did to rally people behind the war .

The war through which US would occupy Oil,Gas,Resources of Iraq,Afghanistan,Centasia,pakistan and then the world.THATS THE SH**T THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS ALL ABOUT

US interests in attacking or disintegrating pakistan

1)elimination of the only Muslim nuclear power.
2)Occupation of Balochistan's vast resources of Oil,Gas,Gold and more.
3)Denying CHINA of the trade route via Gwadar.
4) Capturing its own trade route for Cent asian Oil.

WHAT US IS DOING FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!

1)Support for BLA and other terrorist activities in Pakistan.
2)Spreading propaganda in media about pakistani nukes.

HOW THEY ARE GONNA DO THAT

1) One of the main pretext that US is likely to use to invade or harm Pakistan is another false slag inside job like 9/11 and then blame it on FATA.

For quite some time I have observed the statements of US officials LIKE
"The next terrorist attack on US soil would be planned from Pakistan tribal areas"
"Osama and Mullah Omar are hiding in Pakistan"
"We should have a contingency for pakistani nukes."

Means USA has already planned a false flag inside job.
it also has AQ tapes to claim responsibility and blame it on FATA.

THREATS FROM PAKISTAN

The threats US faces from a strong Pakistan

1)powerful Muslim nuclear power in the center of world.

2)US fears that pakistan might some time tap its potential of 27 billion barrels oi,282 trillion cubic feet gas,High amount of Gold,Uranium
This would be nightmare for them so they will try to stop it from happening.

3)A strong economy of Pakistan will have a strong military .Which too would threaten them

4) Pakistans partnership with:china:.Which will be STRATEGICALLY IMPORTANT for CHINA and will make Pakistan stronger.

5)Pakistan's possible support to Taliban leading to NATO defeat and
RETURN OF TALIBAN.
FALLING OF CENT ASIAN PUPPET REGIMES
LEADING TO TOTAL LOSS OF US INFLUENCE ON RESOURCE RICH CENT ASIA

SO PAKISTAN IS A HIGH VALUE TARGET FOR US
AND SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL ATTACK OR TRY TO DISINTEGRATE IT>
SUCCESSFUL OR UNSUCCESSFUL .
It is their policy doesnt depend upon DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS.
Those who control US have made up their mind.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

I think Obama is just playing to someones sentiments while he gets into the chair. Once he gets there, he will get educated very quickly. The fact remains that unlike Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, Pakistan is not that soft a target. It would be akin to stirring a Hornets nest if they attacked us or any part of Pakistan. I think this is all steam with no fire behind it and will settle down once the ground realities are realized.
WaSalam
Araz

Ithink Obama is just playing to someones sentiments whilre he gets into the chair. Once he gets there, he will get educated very quickly. The fact remains that unlike Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, Pakistan is not that soft a target. It would be akin to stirring a Hornets nest if they attacked us or any part of Pakistan. ithink this is allsteamwith no firew behind it and will settle down once the ground realities are realized.
WaSalam
Araz

I completely agree with your analysis!.....:cheers:

Go Republican party go! effin hate democrats. stupid communists.

Only way republicans can win this one is if George bush declares himself King:rofl:Democrats are coming in like it or not.
As soon as the Democrats looks at the real books and state of the economy i think most of these adventures started by bush will be over.
Second obama has never called to attack Pakistan or for that matter any other nation.the reason most people like him cause he is talking sense and no threats exactly the opposite of Bush.

Back
Top Bottom