What's new

Buddhist monks terrorists set 70 houses aflame

Pushed? ? By whom?? Dont troll charlatan! Myanmar muslims are peaceful and poor people living in huts and are in minority! Buddhists have gone on an ethnic cleansing spree. They are nuts.

Ethinc cleansing :lol:

If burmese were to get down to it there would be no stopping them since > 95% are Buddhists.

We can say with quite certainty Buddhists didn't do this just due to the small scale. One of the founding principles if Buddhism is non-violence and peace.

As for the pushed part, here is some free education-
Burma jails Muslim for attempted rape that sparked riot

I have as of late read the Holy Qu'ran extensively; at one point, I even considered converting to Islam myself. I do not wish to take sides in this dispute; even if the Muslims are imperfect, I would have expected the Buddhists to act better.

Can't believe Buddhists have been pushed to this extent they turned violent.

Still doubt the authenticity of the news, maybe the Rohingya Muslims are just lying to get more support from the west.

What do you expect with years of religious bullying?

Even the most patient of human beings will flip someday.

And we're not talking about one person; an entire community in another country altogether.

I have as of late read the Holy Qu'ran extensively; at one point, I even considered converting to Islam myself. I do not wish to take sides in this dispute; even if the Muslims are imperfect, I would have expected the Buddhists to act better.

Then you clearly don't know the reality on the ground compared to whatever good maybe written in their book.

Too bad you don't understand the problem there despite being such a close friend of Myanmar.

Things aren't as picture perfect as they seemed to you in their holy book, mate.

What do you expect with years of religious bullying?

Even the most patient of human beings will flip someday.

And we're not talking about one person; an entire community in another country altogether.

Then you clearly don't know the reality on the ground compared to whatever good maybe written in their book.

Too bad you don't understand the problem there despite being such a close friend of Myanmar.

Things aren't as picture perfect as they seemed to you in their holy book, mate.

India mostly regards Buddhism as nothing more than a political tool these days, and besides, most Hindus have historically looked down on Buddhists anyway. Why do you even care about these Buddhists in Myanmar?

Pushed? ? By whom?? Dont troll charlatan! Myanmar muslims are peaceful and poor people living in huts and are in minority! Buddhists have gone on an ethnic cleansing spree. They are nuts.

Muslims living all over the world are peaceful my friend not only Myanmar Muslims.This is the beauty of Islam.

This is why muslims should never speak out against Hafeez Saeed or the Taliban or Al Shahbab, whats the point

They target innocent muslims in places like myanmar, then why should we speak out when other extremists target people in e.g Kenya or Bodh Gaya

Lets not condone any acts of Racism, Religious Hatred, and Violence against innocent people, and no matter who the perpetrators are and no matter what "pushed" them in to it. This is not "payback" time, and if you think like that it makes you no better than the ones who do these evil acts.

go please read ali sina's analysis also.

This is why muslims should never speak out against Hafeez Saeed or the Taliban or Al Shahbab, whats the point

They target innocent muslims in places like myanmar, then why should we speak out when other extremists target people in e.g Kenya or Bodh Gaya

fair game then.Mecca will also be fair game then. anyways the ummah has a 1500 year deadline.

India mostly regards Buddhism as nothing more than a political tool these days, and besides, most Hindus have historically looked down on Buddhists anyway. Why do you even care about these Buddhists in Myanmar?

actually you are wrong. buddhism is pretty respected . I have seen a lot of hindus who are practitioners of japanese and tibetan buddhism.

Now see how Indians defend these radicals and justify their acts

Just like how pakistanis call kashmiri terrorists freedom fighters..It takes two to make a tango

Taliban is doing wonderful work itself.Its killed 60,000 pakistanis. They are true ghazis of Allah.

Some people in our neighbourhood have really wild imagination. Awesome

respected dear, no offense but do you deny Mukti Bahni in Bangladesh and involvement of RAW from our back afganistan and in Baluchistan?

Da fcuk. Who stabs a 94 year old woman to death ??? If this is true these goons need to be strung up high

The best part is how it all happened:
The latest clashes follow an argument over a parking space near a Muslim home last week in Thandwe town. This triggered arson attacks against property owned by local Kaman Muslims-an officially recognised minority.
Fear grips western Myanmar after five Muslims killed :: Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

All that over a parking space :lol:

Those guys must be high. Or something to do with half a century of global isolation. A caveman sort of mentality.

I'd say, those monks certainly are instigating the violence, and there's ample evidence to suggest so:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22356306

Many of us see Buddhism as peaceful and such. At least, that's what comes to our minds first.

Many say Islam is violent. But that depends on who's in control of the flow. Islam is currently controlled by the wrong people and for the wrong purposes, and hence the result.

As for Buddhism, we may never know. It all depends on who's in control and the means to do so.

Just like how the Yanks failed to secure/destroy piles of munitions and explosives belonging to Saddam's army from where those madmen used to kill hundreds and thousands of other patriots (both Iraqi and Americans).

Another thing: Myanmar has an extremely high unemployment rate. And what do young men do? They became monks with no future.

BUDDHIST people of Myanmar don't have any conflict with the non-Buddhist religions in Myanmar. Hindu, Christianity, Taoism, etc.

Everyone know this!

Buddhist of Myanmar is just another victim of the Middle East expansionism policy thru religion, that happen all over the world who has unlucky enough to share border with Middle East religion.

Many say Islam is violent. But that depends on who's in control of the flow. Islam is currently controlled by the wrong people and for the wrong purposes, and hence the result.

Thank you that you are aware that Islam is controlled by the wrong people and for the wrong purpose.

Many of Islam countries have almost zero crime rate and most of Muslims today, if not, the people with the highest moral value in the world right now.

All the bloody things using Islam name, is an insult against Islam and all Muslims people.

Buddhist of Myanmar is just another victim of the Middle East expansionism policy thru religion, that happen all over the world who has unlucky enough to share border with Middle East religion.

I don't understand your context here.

But Middle East is like another world away from where Myanmar lies. Bangladesh is the only Muslim-majority nation bordering it which is a typical South Asian country.

Next to the vast expanse of South Asia lies Central Asia, and then the Middle East.

Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, etc. all originated from the Middle East (yes, Jesus was a Middle Easterner).

Many of Islam countries have almost zero crime rate and most of Muslims today, if not, the people with the highest moral value in the world right now.

You gotta be joking....

Back
Top Bottom