What's new

Buddhist Mongoloid army rape and genocide : military history

He betrayed his own rulers Mings to allow Manchu to conquer China. :woot:

What a dumb troll, I set you up nicely. Ming throne was already lost to another Han general. Wu invited the them in without a single fight. You are now a certificated imbecile, you sure love to make a fool of yourself, don't you? :omghaha: :omghaha:

Tibetan used Abugida, a derivative of indic origin. It is not intelligible to Indians.

Tibetan writing system is a derivative of ancient Indian Brahmi script, all writing system of South-East Asia are also derivative of Brahmic script, Burmese, Thai, Khmer etc. But that doesn't make these people Indians because they got it from Indians.

brahmi.gif

Tibetan writing system is a derivative of ancient Indian Brahmi script, all writing system of South-East Asia are also derivative of Brahmic script, Burmese, Thai, Khmer etc. But that doesn't make these people Indians because they got it from Indians.

But manchu uses the exact chinese character. Manchu has 30% han halogroup. Go kill yourself.

What a dumb troll, I set you up nicely. Ming throne was already lost to another Han general. Wu invited the them in without a single fight. You are now a certificated imbecile, you sure love to make a fool of yourself, don't you? :omghaha: :omghaha:

If he was the ruler of China why he invited people from outside the Great Wall to rule China which was built to keep Hans segregated from the so called Barbarians. :lol::lol::lol: I noticed that many historians and Chinese refer him as traitor. :woot:

But manchu uses the exact chinese character. Manchu has 30% han halogroup. Go kill yourself.

Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese adopted them too. :lol::lol: Vietnamese and Koreans then too switched to new writing systems just like Manchus. :woot:

If he was the ruler of China why he invited people from outside the Great Wall to rule China which was built to keep Hans segregated from the so called Barbarians. :lol::lol::lol: I noticed that many historians and Chinese refer him as traitor.

Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese adopted them too. :lol::lol: Vietnamese and Koreans then too switched to new writing systems just like Manchus.

For the retarded, it is not my responsibility to repeat what I've just posted. If you can't understand English, go back to school, preferably outside India. :coffee:

Chinese history is of no importance to us.

But not all mongloid people have loyalty or similarity with the chinese,so please.

When are you gonna stop twisting historical facts? All your sources are from wikipedia, new article, or blog. How about some academic history? Are your intellect not up to par?

images

Manchu ancestors used Chinese character, Nurhaci changed to Mongol adapted script coz it was easier for them to learn. But his descendants, revert back to spoken and written Chinese.

Tibetan used Abugida, a derivative of indic origin. It is not intelligible to Indians. Manchu use the exact chinese character. Are you too dumb to differentiate the dif? Take your stupidity to your other indians. Our ave IQ is much higher than 82.
really your average I.Q. is higher than 80!because the facts and evidences point out something which is quite the opposite..:coffee:

For the retarded, it is not my responsibility to repeat what I've just posted. If you can't understand English, go back to school, preferably outside India. :coffee:

Are you escaping from giving direct answer. :woot:

It don't really matter if manchus spoke Chinese, they probably did that as that was the language to speak them days. Just like Turkish rulers spoke Turkish nearly always in the army, as they was the rulers /commanders.

Manchus suddenly stopped speaking Manchu after 1950 with the fear of getting persecuted from the communist government, many stopped to identify themselves as Manchus due to fear.

Are you escaping from giving direct answer. :woot:

I'm not going to repeat what I had posted again, if you're too dumb to understand, go back to school. You're the dumbest troll ever, I'm not going down yr level. Take your stupidity to your fellow countrymen with the same IQ. :coffee:

Their early ancestors were already using chinese script, their flag was a chinese dragon, they have 30% Han halo-group 03. They look just like Han Chinese. You can cry and deny, but you cannot change historical facts. So stop embarrassing yourself, go learn some East Asian history :coffee:

First, Haplogroup O3 is not only Chinese but belong to many different Mongoloid group haplogroup O3a5 is Chinese and it's present in only 10% of Manchus.

Second, study history better and you will know they became sinicized because it was the only way to rule you Chinese longer.

Third, many Han Chinese historical figures have claimed discrimination by Manchus and unfair treatment. They have much more respect for Mongolians than to Chinese

Manchus also have 27% C3 and 19- 34% haplogroup O2b

Maybe know we can claim Manchus were Koreans and Mongolians

The headline could be pretty generic I think.

______ ______ army rape and genocide : military history.

Just fill in the blanks.

Oh what's the purpose of this thread again?

I'm not going to repeat what I had posted again, if you're too dumb to understand, go back to school. You're the dumbest troll ever, I'm not going down yr level. Take your stupidity to your fellow countrymen with the same IQ. :coffee:

Ha Ha Ha.....dumb Chinese....got busted again......:woot:

Back
Top Bottom