What's new

BSF vandalises houses in Bangladesh village, lifts four cows

I got it, now you can continue with IQ theories.

I don't consider IQ to be an acceptable indicator of intelligence. IQ tests only measure how good people are at taking IQ tests.

Which explains why I don't use small words when talking to the Indian members here. :P

what is a price of a cow in bangladesh is it more costly then 10 grams of gold?

did BSF carry the cow on their shoulders and tossed it from the fence into INDIA!!!!

What was BGB doing???????
Maybe carrying the cow on their shoulders to help BSF and tossed it from the fence into INDIA!!!!!

Very confusing have to wait for official comment from DG BSF!!!!!!

I don't consider IQ to be an acceptable indicator of intelligence. IQ tests only measure how good people are at taking IQ tests.

Which explains why I don't use small words when talking to the Indian members here. :P

Come on you guys have high IQ to copy others invention and not create one!!!!
We take a long time to create accepted but do come up with our own inventions
which do you think will be helpful in the long run!!!!!!
Don't worry we can see small words unlike !!!!!!!:woot:

BSF vandalises houses in Bangladesh village, lifts four cows wondering how did they lift the 4 cows:undecided:

did BSF carry the cow on their shoulders and tossed it from the fence into INDIA!!!!

What was BGB doing???????
Maybe carrying the cow on their shoulders to help BSF and tossed it from the fence into INDIA!!!!!

Very confusing have to wait for official comment from DG BSF!!!!!!

No such incident took place as per BSF.

Bangladeshis were probably hallucinating on cough syrup.

@Bangladeshi members __ No matter how credible the newspapers reporting may seem , the news seems a load of garbage.

We don't have a shortage of milk or cattle in our side of the border , logically no need to risk a gun battle for 4 cows . Please use your common sense .

BSF vandalises houses in Bangladesh village, lifts four cows wondering how did they lift the 4 cows:undecided:

when a person is caught for shoplifting, he doesnt usually lift the whole shop

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

You explain me why would a bunch of soldiers risk crossing the international border to go steal 4 cows?

Its just like the other story how the BSF soldiers were held by BGB when they crossed into Bangladesh chasing after the smugglers. And the news report that came out of Bangladesh was, BSF goes in and loots valuable from Bangladeshi villagers. :disagree:

BSF shoots and kill innocent bd ppl, you expect them to think logically??

when a person is caught for shoplifting, he doesnt usually lift the whole shop

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

BSF shoots and kill innocent bd ppl, you expect them to think logically??

dude shop lifting is different from cow lifting:woot::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom