What's new

Breaking news: ULFA chief Paresh Baruah arrested!!

JanjaWeed

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
news breaking in Times Now!!
Most wanted insurgency leader from north east Paresh Baruah arrested in Myanmar & put behind bars. Sounds like recent diplomatic overtures between India & Myanmar is paying off.
Just a few weeks ago it was maoist leader Kishanji.. & now ULFA chief? sounds like India is taking internal security threat serious.. for once!!

fake news GANJA, ****
Paresh Baruah arrested
The elusive Commander-in-Chief of United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) Paresh Baruah was reported to be arrested by Myanmarese Army today, according to several media based on unconfirmed reports. In addition, it is also being reported that Paresh Baruah is under medical treatment.

From sources, Times of Assam have been able to learn that Paresh Baruah is actually not arrested yet and that the news of his arrest is once again, a rumor.

Looks like a hoax. I do not think this news is correct. Though I would love to be proven wrong.

would like to add that this is unconfirmed report.. then again what makes you say that this is hoax?

The elusive Commander-in-Chief of United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) Paresh Baruah was reported to be arrested by Myanmarese Army today, according to several media based on unconfirmed reports. In addition, it is also being reported that Paresh Baruah is under medical treatment.

From sources, Times of Assam have been able to learn that Paresh Baruah is actually not arrested yet and that the news of his arrest is once again, a rumor.

As per sources, it is one Babul Gogoi, ULFA member of Paresh Baruah led hardliner faction who was arrested in Arunchal Pradesh three days ago. Babul Gogoi, who hails from Dibrugarh district of Assam, was sent to Assam by Paresh Baruah from the ULFA camps based in Myanmar. The Security forces has been interogatting Gogoi and trying to trace back the way to to get to ULFA’s camps and to threby catch the leadership of the outfit, including the C-in-C.

It is to be mentioned that there has been inumerable reports in the past about the ULFA supremo being arrested or shot by Security forces, but all has been proved only to be rumours or hoax.

fake news GANJA, ****
Paresh Baruah arrested

that's spooky isn't it? news breaks now.. but it's confirmed as fake an hour before!!:lol:
who do we trust? Times now or Assam times?

Its the best news of the month if true. :yahoo:

BTW he was supposed to be in china.

Its a big blow to the terrorists and after it Assam will be terror free.

Only 3 terrorism/insurgencies remain:

Kashmir, Nagaland, Maoists

1. In Kashmir the locals are not interested in terrorism its only some stone pelting slogan chanting for few bucks and tiem pass.

2. Naga peace talks is in final stage

3. Maoist leader kisahnji is dead and 14 of its 20 member polit bureau is dead/arrested.

I am sure within 4-5 years everything will be settled and enjoy the fruits of growing India. :taz:

i am really disappointed man ,i wish that the news was true .But never mind we would get hold of that B@@@@d one day .yes we would

Its Not Confirmed !! Hope It Turns out True

He was Said to be Given Refugee In China After he was Attacked in Burma Month Ago !

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Its Not Confirmed !! Hope It Turns out True

He was Said to be Given Refugee In China After he was Attacked in Burma Month Ago !

Its the best news of the month if true. :yahoo:

BTW he was supposed to be in china.

Its a big blow to the terrorists and after it Assam will be terror free.

Only 3 terrorism/insurgencies remain:

Kashmir, Nagaland, Maoists

1. In Kashmir the locals are not interested in terrorism its only some stone pelting slogan chanting for few bucks and tiem pass.

2. Naga peace talks is in final stage

3. Maoist leader kisahnji is dead and 14 of its 20 member polit bureau is dead/arrested.

I am sure within 4-5 years everything will be settled and enjoy the fruits of growing India. :taz:
ohh !!!! flame bait post my friend ,

I'll trust if Sheerin mazari writes this news in the Nation otherwise not. its a fake news.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom