What's new

Breaking news ! ! RAB has found ULFA's 5 big bunkers and 1 military base

thats bad news.I thought the ULFA chapter had been closed.Any news on whether these are old, previously undiscovered stockpiles or new ones ?

It appears ULFA is still alive and kicking contrary to the Indians on PDF who love to deny.

It appears ULFA is still alive and kicking like the Indians on PDF love to deny.
ULFA is dead enough for us. It is no longer a potent force. Insurgency cannot survive without local support. As far as the weapons cache is concerned, The Indian state is extremely powerful.

ULFA is dead enough for us. It is no longer a potent force. Insurgency cannot survive without local support. As far as the weapons cache is concerned, The Indian state is extremely powerful.

5 big bunkers full of weapons and a military base does not sound impotent to me. Try explaining that to the investors.

Last edited:
5 big bunkers full of weapons and a military base does not sound impotent to me. Try explaining that to the investors.

:lol: This is like final nail in the coffin.

May be some last hideouts for these ULFA terrorists, that they built with the help of BNP, Jamat government.

:lol: This is like final nail in the coffin.

May be some last hideouts for these ULFA terrorists, that they built with the help of BNP, Jamat government.
It seems the Northeast is the coffin :lol:

I saw a newspaper report whereby Manik Sarker , the CM of Tripura, complained the thing that I suspected myself. He said about the Jamaati terrorist complication about the training centers. I wonder, who is smoking the pot? Is it Manik Sarker or you yourself? Jamaati criminals should be sought out and hanged.
Definitely. Same as AL supporters and indian Dalals.:triniti::triniti::triniti:

It seems the Northeast is the coffin :lol:

:lol: Yes sure, Even with the help of Jamat and BNP these terrorists cant make much difference and you think they can do any any thing big now??? You can only dream because apart from that you are helpless. :lol:

Nonsense??? Any one who wants to harm BD ,is in my hit list.Be that jamat ,AL or indian Dalals. What's not to understand?

Nonsense??? Any one who wants to harm BD ,is in my hit list.Be that jamat ,AL or indian Dalals. What's not to understand?
So, hit the Jamaati Talebans and spare BNP and AL from your continuous verbal onslaughts.

So, hit the Jamaati Talebans and spare BNP and AL from your continuous verbal onslaughts.
Why? Give me one good reason! AL killing BD slowly with India's help from 1971.
BNP is on the same band wagon from 1976. Maybe marginally tad decent on its methods.
Jamat is eating us alive from inside.
So,who is better? None.same shit all-around. If we kill one and spare the others, BD will be in same hell allover again within a few years.
Better to cut the tree,rather then picking out only good fruits.

Why? Give me one good reason! AL killing BD slowly with India's help from 1971.
BNP is on the same band wagon from 1976. Maybe marginally tad decent on its methods.
Jamat is eating us alive from inside.
So,who is better? None.same shit all-around. If we kill one and spare the others, BD will be in same hell allover again within a few years.
Better to cut the tree,rather then picking out only good fruits.

Make it simple, anyone who opposes Chinese interest in Bangladesh, regardless of their party affiliation, massacre them, no ifs and buts. With China, Bangladesh will be in good hands.

:lol: Yes sure, Even with the help of Jamat and BNP these terrorists cant make much difference and you think they can do any any thing big now??? You can only dream because apart from that you are helpless. :lol:
It appears the awami league is harboring ULFA now. Northeast is fucked :lol:...Balkanization of India in the very near future?

Back
Top Bottom