What's new

BREAKING NEWS : K-4 MISSILE TESTED

niether do we care about your missiles with 50 metres range, btw russian is in evry respect better than the chinese knockoffs, and its u guys who are starving because whatever money u get after begging to west and arabs and chinese is spent in buying weapons
50 meters??? See I am sick of your "endian logic" ... Oh God why did you give us such stupid neighbours?? Why dont you just google Pakistani missiles before you come here. :mad:

A Pakistani talking about IQ and malnutrition ...... :rofl:
I can see it hurts you :p ohh i am sorry .... :rofl:

50 meters??? See I am sick of your "endian logic" ... Oh God why did you give us such stupid neighbours?? Why dont you just google Pakistani missiles before you come here. :mad:
i wont waste my time searching for junk on google

If you guys were not confused untill now , let me help you ..... :D

K-4 or K-15 : Confusion over missile test

K-15+%281%29.jpg

Two conflicting reports have emerged in mainstream media about monday’s SLBM missile test , First report had indicating that a 2000 km range missile was tested of an submerged platoon off the Indian ocean and mentioned that it was the longest underwater submarine launch capable missile ever developed by India , it just fell short of mentioning it as K-4 missile .

Idrw.org have confirmed that K-4 missile will have reduced range test of less then 2000km for its first test flight and going by the media reports it was assumed that Monday test was of K-4 missile, since DRDO chief in media had mentioned that planned first flight of the missile was scheduled for the first quoter of 2014 .

But the second media report says that missile tested was BO5 aka K-15 and it was confirmed that the missile was tested for the second time and was tested in the full configuration but just fell short of mentioning range the missile covered in the mondays test . Not adding to the more speculation it seems like that K-15 was actually tested in pure ballistic trajectory with conventional payload of around 200 kg ( Minimum payload ) and missile actually covered around 1800-2000 km in that configuration .

so now the question which comes up now is what is 700 km range which DRDO keeps mentioning , well K-15 is a Hybrid Missile which can follow a pure ballistic trajectory or act like hypersonic cruise missile without leaving the atmosphere. which means missile is capable of performing trajectory corrections using an on-board inertial navigation system like a cruise missile which allows K-15 to perform descent trajectory, posing a difficult target for missile interceptors.

K-15 in hypersonic cruise missile mode will cover 700 km , while in pure ballistic trajectory with minimum Conventional payload ( 200 kg) will able to hit targets over 1800 km , there will be reduction in range with heavier payload . DRDO has the habit to put out missile range in full payload as the actual range , like for example Agni-V is dubbed has 5000 km range missile but that it range missile covers in Maximum payload capacity and with reduced Payload, missile can hit targets over 8000 km .

K-4 or K-15 : Confusion over missile test | idrw.org

Oh really thats cute :p but m happy very happy for ur missiles :p

I am sure your defense establishment jihadi blackmail factoru arent as stupid to be happy that India will soon have its nuclear triad coupled with a missile defense system in place.

I am sure your defense establishment jihadi blackmail factoru arent as stupid to be happy that India will soon have its nuclear triad coupled with a missile defense system in place.
Thats stupid analysis , content not worthy to be addressed. Next please.

i wont waste my time searching for junk on google
You will one day :p when you are out of euphoria of indian media ...... Kids like you who grow up watching indian matches on star cricket , think differently .... One side of picture is being showen to them again n again n again :p

Prasun K. Sengupta confirms this missile was indeed K-4, not K-15/B-05/PJ-08. What is shown below
is the supposed flight path the missile took during it's 2,000-km travel, mapped off Vizag to the northern
tip of A&N islands -

K-4+SLBM's+Flight+Path+on+March+24,+2014.jpg

But actual images of the missile have still not been released. According to PSG, this was the 2nd test of
K-4, the first one, supposedly to have happened in total secrecy, may have been tested out to 1,000-1,500km.

The next test could see a full 3,500km flight envelope being tested.

Prasun K. Sengupta confirms this missile was indeed K-4, not K-15/B-05/PJ-08. What is shown below
is the supposed flight path the missile took during it's 2,000-km travel, mapped off Vizag to the northern
tip of A&N islands -

K-4+SLBM's+Flight+Path+on+March+24,+2014.jpg

But actual images of the missile have still not been released. According to PSG, this was the 2nd test of
K-4, the first one, supposedly to have happened in total secrecy, may have been tested out to 1,000-1,500km.

The next test could see a full 3,500km flight envelope being tested.

Any idea why they are not releasing pictures or video or DRDO not even confirming the test .

Thats stupid analysis , content not worthy to be addressed. Next please.

You will one day :p when you are out of euphoria of indian media ...... Kids like you who grow up watching indian matches on star cricket , think differently .... One side of picture is being showen to them again n again n again :p
your idiotic murmurs mean nothing, see, u guys cant even make a railway engine, how can one expect u to develop missiles and n-bombs, while we are the one of the 6 nations to develop nuke submarines and cryogenic rocket engines, does dat means something to u, today pakistan and
akistanis are joke for the world which dont need to be taken seriously except for your army of islami pussy-*** terrorists and n-bombs acquired frm Chinese

Absolutely .... Kindly get out of the Lala land .... The world knows everything :p it does exist beyond this forum :p The quality of your (In this case its Russian though) missile is known to everyone. Quality and indians are exact oposite of each other .

Keep entertaining. It is really funny!!!!!

Negative rating?? On what basis ,?? Reality hurts indians hahaha :chilli:
I didnt use any slang language , neither did I comment on religion. You indians will never grow up. Keep playing foul games.
:pakistan::pakistan:

your idiotic murmurs mean nothing, see, u guys cant even make a railway engine, how can one expect u to develop missiles and n-bombs, while we are the one of the 6 nations to develop nuke submarines and cryogenic rocket engines, does dat means something to u, today pakistan and
akistanis are joke for the world which dont need to be taken seriously except for your army of islami pussy-*** terrorists and n-bombs acquired frm Chinese
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Keep entertaining. It is really funny!!!!!
Sure but you dont have the patience :p Your senior members have rated me negative :p

If you guys were not confused untill now , let me help you ..... :D

K-4 or K-15 : Confusion over missile test

K-15+%281%29.jpg

Two conflicting reports have emerged in mainstream media about monday’s SLBM missile test , First report had indicating that a 2000 km range missile was tested of an submerged platoon off the Indian ocean and mentioned that it was the longest underwater submarine launch capable missile ever developed by India , it just fell short of mentioning it as K-4 missile .

Idrw.org have confirmed that K-4 missile will have reduced range test of less then 2000km for its first test flight and going by the media reports it was assumed that Monday test was of K-4 missile, since DRDO chief in media had mentioned that planned first flight of the missile was scheduled for the first quoter of 2014 .

But the second media report says that missile tested was BO5 aka K-15 and it was confirmed that the missile was tested for the second time and was tested in the full configuration but just fell short of mentioning range the missile covered in the mondays test . Not adding to the more speculation it seems like that K-15 was actually tested in pure ballistic trajectory with conventional payload of around 200 kg ( Minimum payload ) and missile actually covered around 1800-2000 km in that configuration .

so now the question which comes up now is what is 700 km range which DRDO keeps mentioning , well K-15 is a Hybrid Missile which can follow a pure ballistic trajectory or act like hypersonic cruise missile without leaving the atmosphere. which means missile is capable of performing trajectory corrections using an on-board inertial navigation system like a cruise missile which allows K-15 to perform descent trajectory, posing a difficult target for missile interceptors.

K-15 in hypersonic cruise missile mode will cover 700 km , while in pure ballistic trajectory with minimum Conventional payload ( 200 kg) will able to hit targets over 1800 km , there will be reduction in range with heavier payload . DRDO has the habit to put out missile range in full payload as the actual range , like for example Agni-V is dubbed has 5000 km range missile but that it range missile covers in Maximum payload capacity and with reduced Payload, missile can hit targets over 8000 km .

K-4 or K-15 : Confusion over missile test | idrw.org

Simple way to compare:

Compare Length to width ratio with the picture of old K15 test. If it matches, Than it is K 15 and if width is almost 2 times the old one than it is K4

For K15

Length 10M Width: 0.7M

For K4

Length 12 Width: 1.3M

Simple way to compare:

Compare Length to width ratio with the picture of old K15 test. If it matches, Than it is K 15 and if width is almost 2 times the old one than it is K4

For K15

Length 10M Width: 0.7M

For K4

Length 12 Width: 1.3M

They have not released the picture of the test yet .

IMO , it will be easier to differentiate between the two missiles .

Back
Top Bottom