What's new

Breaking News : Firing at LOC

Hahaha, Don't tell me you didn't pulled this story out of your arse

Guys, their was incident where as one rouge PAk army commander bring around 20K soldiers into kashmir but surrounded by one lac solider and PAK asked India to keep this incident secret .

yes agree , but their is no Lion in this world...... its tigress who always kill lion....

LOL......How do you keep religion out of a religious thing?

Read again my friend..... i said "There is no religious meaning when we use it in India"...... There was a lengthy debate on this in another thread and the out come of that thread was..... If you still believe it is religious, you can continue complaining...... We shall use it as a word..... AFIK there is no patent or restriction in using this word..... Let us agree to disagree and move forward....

You cant come up with an argument you resort to red herrings? Seen it all before.

It is the counter argument. When some one says that India has deployed 70000 soldiers in Kashmir. Situation in Pakistan is not very different.

It is the counter argument. When some one says that India has deployed 70000 soldiers in Kashmir. Situation in Pakistan is not very different.

We havent deployed 700000. Heck we dont have 700 000 soldiers. Wut?

Counter argument pertains to a certain topic being discussed, not red herrings to a different topic.

We havent deployed 700000. Heck we dont have 700 000 soldiers. Wut?

Counter argument pertains to a certain topic being discussed, not red herrings to a different topic.

I typed 70000(seventy thousand) you are typing 700000(7 lakhs) Of course you have 7 lakhs in your military including para military and police.

FYI Pakistan has deployed 1,40000 troops at Af Pak border. 20 times more than what India has deployed in kashmir

I typed 70000(seventy thousand) you are typing 700000(7 lakhs) Of course you have 7 lakhs in your military including para military and police.

FYI Pakistan has deployed 1,40000 troops at Af Pak border. 20 times more than what India has deployed in kashmir
yar he doesnt know that . bacha hai

Kashmir occupied? Last i checked there are 700 000 troops stationed on your side of the border. Protests, strikes, killings on your side. Ours is occupied?
And how you checked? Hawkeye ,Your "Superior Spy Satellites" Confirmed this ,your Uncle from ISI said so,local information or I missed anything ? If 7lakhs in Kashmir,then who's guarding Chinese border,Bangladesh,Burma or even rajasthan ,gujrat and Punjab. What about so many offensive cores doing in Central India.Please Stop Quoting Zaid hamid.:what:

And how you checked? Hawkeye ,Your "Superior Spy Satellites" Confirmed this ,your Uncle from ISI said so,local information or I missed anything ? If 7lakhs in Kashmir,then who's guarding Chinese border,Bangladesh,Burma or even rajasthan ,gujrat and Punjab. What about so many offensive cores doing in Central India.Please Stop Quoting Zaid hamid.:what:

Stop acting all hurt and hold a proper discussion. I dont need an uncle in ISI to get info. I'm enough. There are 700 000 soldiers in Kashmir alone, your Kashmir. These are your reports. Some newspaper i believe. 700 000 includes Non military cadres that dont fall into the million plus standing army you have.

Where did i quote Zaid Hamid? If you cant counter an argument, do not reply. Dont post pissy antics riddled tantrums.

We have a war there. And 500 000 including Paramilitary.

Stop acting all hurt and hold a proper discussion. I dont need an uncle in ISI to get info. I'm enough. There are 700 000 soldiers in Kashmir alone, your Kashmir. These are your reports. Some newspaper i believe. 700 000 includes Non military cadres that dont fall into the million plus standing army you have.

Where did i quote Zaid Hamid? If you cant counter an argument, do not reply. Dont post pissy antics riddled tantrums.

We have a war there. And 500 000 including Paramilitary.
Give source else STFO.

Back
Top Bottom