What's new

Breaking News: After China, Myanmar army enters Manipur,India for camping!

India has dispute with 2 countries. - Land or Maritime.

China has dispute with 15 countries - Land or Maritime.

I only counted five countries, unless you live in a parallel universe. China solved its disputes with the former Soviet Republics years ago.

Good, Myanmar needs to be more militarily assertive and regain its territory lost to the British. I think at this point Myanmar is just testing the waters, but once they gather up more courage to venture into the Indian NE, they would have our full support (non-military). My only suggestion to Myanmar would be to remain loyal to China and not bite the hands that fed them for decades. With China's blessing, everything is possible. :D

China and India should accept the current LOC as IB. I think that's best solution.

Same for India and Pakistan.

The fighting for last 5 decades has not given anything to us.

and we should have visa on arrival and open borders for the three of our countries.

and China should persuade Pakistan to become secular and invest money in Education sector of Pakistan to remove Saudi influence.

Good, Myanmar needs to be more militarily assertive and regain its territory lost to the British. I think at this point Myanmar is just testing the waters, but once they gather up more courage to venture into the Indian NE, they would have our full support (non-military). My only suggestion to Myanmar would be to remain loyal to China and not bite the hands that fed them for decades. With China's blessing, everything is possible. :D

YOU ARE A LOYAL SERVANT OF CHINA. SERVE THEM AS YOU LIKE AND YOU WILL BE A SERVANT FOREVER.

China and India should accept the current LOC as IB. I think that's best solution.

Same for India and Pakistan.

The fighting for last 5 decades has not given anything to us.

and we should have visa on arrival and open borders for the three of our countries.

and China should persuade Pakistan to become secular and invest money in Education sector of Pakistan to remove Saudi influence.

I thought you said that you wanted India to fight China instead of backing down after all these incursions? :lol:

You only backtracked after you realized that even according to the Indian Army itself, India has no chance against China.

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

I thought you said that you wanted India to fight China instead of backing down after all these incursions? :lol:

You only backtracked after you realized that even according to the Indian Army itself, India has no chance against China.

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

No I don't want unnecessary tension over small issues... that is why I said so.

Otherwise I am confident that India can defeat China. But it will only be at the cost of peace in the subcontinent and China.

I don't want that. Its loss - loss for both India and China. Even the winner in any India-China war would be a winner from relative point of view, but from absolute point of view the winner would also be a looser.

one name..Pakistan..hope you can digest that name...you want a thread on that??I can make that for you..just list no of drone attacks..

TROLLs will never learn their places.. :disagree:

Go ahead and drone strikes are hardly humiliating when the ISI and CIA are constantly in contact. Did India collaborate with Burmese troops in its territory? :rofl:

^^^

Stop responding to this retard. He will not come and shed his tears in the thread when his Muslim brothers kills other Muslims at Mosque and Funeral. But a negative news about the country that he is raised to hate provides him extra pleasure. Understand his state of mind and have some pity on him.

Back
Top Bottom