What's new

Breaking News: After China, Myanmar army enters Manipur,India for camping!

Do point out where in the article it says that!

From your own quote

The statement observed that as far as the State of Manipur is concerned, the Boundary Pillars 66, 76(This is the border pillar in question here), 78, 89 and 90 to 94 (9 Boundary Pillars) remain unsettled with Myanmar. Similarly, border pillars 79 and 81 cannot be settled as Pillar No.78 remains unsettled.

This was brought to the notice of the Myanmar authorities in a meeting held in Myanmar on 19 & 20 June 2013 and they were requested for early joint survey for settlement of these boundary pillars. But they are yet to revert back on this.

And how did that translate to, "India is willing to concede that the village is in no man's land"?

Read my post again. I said the village "may be", not "is".

India accepts that Myanmar does not accept the pillars as they are now.

India is willing to work with Myanmar to agree on a border, and this may involve moving the pillars.

India is not a bully like China.. So India's neighbours have a right to discuss their concerns with India. :P

No man's land ! ! :woot: do you know that according to law no one can build anything in no mans land ? ! ! and that is in Manipur district within india according to your media :woot:

actually,no..that rules is applied to Indo-BD border,under treaty(which prohibits of building any permanent structure)..anyone can build structures near the border...but that only lead to tussles with another country..

Read my post again. I said the village "may be", not "is".

India accepts that Myanmar does not accept the pillars as they are now.

India is willing to work with Myanmar to agree on a border, and this may involve moving the pillars.

So when there is a maybe in your statement how did Myanmar reject our request?
Myanmar has ignored India's requests.

Why are you being dishonest here?

Which country has been more humiliated than India these past few weeks, please open a thread for said country and I will throw tears that way. ;)

one name..Pakistan..hope you can digest that name...you want a thread on that??I can make that for you..just list no of drone attacks..

TROLLs will never learn their places.. :disagree:

China only has land disputes with India while India has that with every neighbor.

LOL..with China and Pakistan..all others are either very minor in nature or settled..but are we forgetting about sea border disputes?? :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom