What's new

Breaking : Iranian students storm British Embassy

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
in the news

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

TEHRAN,Iran (AP) — Dozens of hard-line Iranian students have stormed the British Embassy in Tehran, bringing down the British flag and throwing documents from windows.
The students clashed with anti-riot police and chanted "the Embassy of Britain should be taken over" and "death to England."
Tuesday's incident comes two days after Iranian parliament approved a bill that reduces diplomatic relations with Britain following London's support of recently upgraded U.S. sanctions on Tehran.

Well, it's 1979 again, only this time its tommy boy in uncle sam's shoes.

Well, it's 1979 again, only this time its tommy boy in uncle sam's shoes.
maybe we'll see the same guy :
800px-Man_holding_sign_during_Iranian_hostage_crisis_protest%2C_1979.jpg

;)

This is regrettable behavior.
Students dont understand, if british students start attacking Iran embassy in england or in general Iranians in england.
Their parliament is doing excellent job by asking blood for blood. No need for students to take law in their hands.

This is regrettable behavior.
Students dont understand, if british students start attacking Iran embassy in england or in general Iranians in england.
Their parliament is doing excellent job by asking blood for blood. No need for students to take law in their hands.
you're wrong
They can do whatever the **** they want. Westerners do the same, we can too.

BBC is reporting that some students were throwing out the picture of the queen from the windows lmao
wish there was a video of that

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

In China we trashed and burned British Embassy in 1967.that was a crazy time in China.a lot of people feel ashamed of that incident.embassies and diplomats should be protected under any circumstances.
not under any circumstance
if these western countries don't want to abide by international law, why should we? The sanctions that they have imposed are against international law. The Russians have openly called the sanctions illegal.

I say hang the mofos in the square. Why the **** do we even have relations with these fuckers I have no idea.

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

My god,if this situation had been reversed we would never hear the end of it.
you broke all international laws when you put sanctions on Iran. Don't complain.

you're wrong
They can do whatever the **** they want. Westerners do the same, we can too.

BBC is reporting that some students were throwing out the picture of the queen from the windows lmao
wish there was a video of that

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

not under any circumstance
if these western countries don't want to abide by international law, why should we? The sanctions that they have imposed are against international law. The Russians have openly called the sanctions illegal.

I say hang the mofos in the square. Why the **** do we even have relations with these fuckers I have no idea.

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

you broke all international laws when you put sanctions on Iran. Don't complain.
Which laws did we break?
Hang our diplomats in the square? No wonder public opinion of you in the west is so bad, you justify our actions with attitudes like these. 'Death to England!' Savage.

Oh God, actions like this brings a bad name for iran !!!
For any arrogance even by the western world, this is a diplomacy thing and what the students did is unacceptable !!!
This a am embassy and only iraninan govt can take actions on them...
Students can demonstrate before their embassies but not storming in !!!

in the news

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

TEHRAN,Iran (AP) — Dozens of hard-line Iranian students have stormed the British Embassy in Tehran, bringing down the British flag and throwing documents from windows.
The students clashed with anti-riot police and chanted "the Embassy of Britain should be taken over" and "death to England."
Tuesday's incident comes two days after Iranian parliament approved a bill that reduces diplomatic relations with Britain following London's support of recently upgraded U.S. sanctions on Tehran.

I know tempers are running high - and its understandable but we should refrain in giving the British a reason to cry to the world of whats happened. So far Iran has got the upper hand morally and politically. I hope it was a rogue element of students.
They deserve nothing but this but patience must be shown guys.

Which laws did we break?
Hang our diplomats in the square? No wonder public opinion of you in the west is so bad, you justify our actions with attitudes like these. 'Death to England!' Savage.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Which laws did we break?
savage?
A rabid dog must be put down. Killing it is the only way. Doing nothing will mean that you and your family will eventually get hurt. Your nation is like a rabid dog. You've done nothing but start wars like a wild beast for no reason. You stole our resources for decades and interfered in our politics and enslaved our nation. Today you're trying to do the same thing and when you fail, you impose sanctions. I honestly am shocked that you have the audacity of calling me a savage. The only savages are you guys. Now that you have lost your empire, you are acting even more crazy.

If it was up to me, I would kill the diplomats where they were standing for the same reason that you kill a rabid dog that is sitting in your property. Stop interfering in our affairs. We want nothing with you guys. You can stay in your tiny island for a million years, see if any Iranian comes and tell you how to live your life.

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Oh God, actions like this brings a bad name for iran !!!
For any arrogance even by the western world, this is a diplomacy thing and what the students did is unacceptable !!!
This a am embassy and only iraninan govt can take actions on them...
Students can demonstrate before their embassies but not storming in !!!
The students in Iran have the option of joining the basij militia. The basij is a very organised organization and they have the power to do something like this.

btw, nobody in Iran gives a rats *** about Western feelings towards Iran, let alone what their slaves think about us.

Back
Top Bottom