What's new

Breaking: 6 policemen killed by grenade attack policemen were on duty outside Afaq Ahmed’s house

Yawn... typical diversion tactics from the issue at hand. no wonder we know who killed !

TTP and it's presence in and around Karachi is NOT a diversion but a FACT. From a Karachite point of view i would rather have MQM+ANP+PPP goons go against these TTP goons. Before ANP decided to step in there was peace because both PPP and MQM had their own areas and they were happy with that, only trouble place at that time was Lyaari where MQM wanted it's presence and it was PPP strong hold. Now in Karachi's dynamics there is literally NO name of ANP it's like they have just vanished and their areas are taken over by TTP.

For a person living in Karachi it becomes a night mare to commute from one place to another and there are now places which i used to enjoy in my childhood which i can't even dream going to. During MQM and PPP badmashi atleast this was not there. My point is that from a common person's point of view both MQM and PPP were the lesser evil and there was a room to breath, not anymore.

you were the same lot who diverted attention when Taliban were pouring in 1000's in Karachi .. Today we have a nightmare so please save us the rant no one is buying change bolocks any more

you are talking anything but what terrorist mqm just tried to do, kill Afaq Ahmad. this is diversion tactic. shameful !

you are talking anything but what terrorist mqm just tried to do, kill Afaq Ahmad. this is diversion tactic. shameful !

naya poti dharna

hqdefault.jpg

:omghaha:

TTP and it's presence in and around Karachi is NOT a diversion but a FACT. From a Karachite point of view i would rather have MQM+ANP+PPP goons go against these TTP goons. Before ANP decided to step in there was peace because both PPP and MQM had their own areas and they were happy with that, only trouble place at that time was Lyaari where MQM wanted it's presence and it was PPP strong hold. Now in Karachi's dynamics there is literally NO name of ANP it's like they have just vanished and their areas are taken over by TTP.

For a person living in Karachi it becomes a night mare to commute from one place to another and there are now places which i used to enjoy in my childhood which i can't even dream going to. During MQM and PPP badmashi atleast this was not there. My point is that from a common person's point of view both MQM and PPP were the lesser evil and there was a room to breath, not anymore.

no one is denying their induction into Karachi but this is not the topic we are discussing..

Its an attempted murder of mqm's opponent !

read my post number 1 again OR hang on!

may be may since you guys love najam sethi's chirya telling scotland yards london tales so much .. hear what he say ... 500,000 thousand talibani scum bag pigs are in karachi now .. 10:45 onwards ..

read my post number 1 again OR hang on!

may be may since you guys love najam sethi's chirya telling scotland yards london tales so much .. hear what he say ... 500,000 thousand talibani scum bag pigs are in karachi now .. 10:45 onwards ..

koi haal nei .........................

no one is denying their induction into Karachi but this is not the topic we are discussing..

i will gladly agree with you, but a little tiny 1% of my mind stops on the thought that this is speculation, until and unless i am 200% sure i would not commit bohtaan, but than again that's just me bro. :)

Its obvious there is one enemy of Karachites, and thats terrorist mqm. besides why blame third party when your terrorist mqm is fully capable of killing opponents !

Another Karachi affairs expert , we have here , gentlemen . Put every blame on a single political party and show your ignorance of the different factions and factors in the city . Yes there are none other in the city , not the ANP/PPP/Sindh nationalists/Drug and Land Mafia/Taliban/Aman Committee but only MQM disturbing the peace and being an enemy of the whole city . You want us to believe it seriously ? :azn:

@Luftwaffe That is what I do not agree with , mate . MQM may be a part of problem but its not the whole problem as you people try to make it out to be . I have never stopped you from giving -ve to anyone found in violation of forum rules , just a suggestion to use in proper manner , nothing else . Rest assured , I maintain my own opinions .

Rest in Peace...

Another attempt to revive the career of politically dead man..?

Must put in your mind that Afaq Ahmed is no one in Karachi politics ... MQM doesn't care of him .........

Back
Top Bottom