What's new

BrahMos missile to be inducted in air force in 2012.

Pakistan have RAA'D air-launched cruise missile (ALCM). Its stealth and have range of 350 KM. It was inducted in 2008 in PAF Mirage Aircrafts.

The only edge BrahMos can have its Super Sonic Speed ...where as RAA'D is subsonic, but operational from last 3 years.

Why are you trolling off topic? Raad is not stealth. It was first test fired in 2008 and at the same time it became operational!

By 2012, we will be having more superior then BrahMos and Ra'ad
By 2012 we will have star-trek weapons. What is wrong in talking in a forum. :lol:

India developing hypersonic Brahmos-2 .

Pakistan has just tested Ra'ad Missile

By 2012, we will be having more superior then BrahMos and Ra'ad

Im not sure, even after 2014 pakistan may test supersonic missiles,
but im sure by 2012, brahmos hypersonic will be tested.....

i'm fed up of ur old rant "we will be having more superior then BrahMos and Ra'ad "...any 3rd standard guy will tell india has the edge...

Dude , we have already test Shaurya 700km hypersonic......

watch

and now don't troll and give me a shock by saying pakistan will have Hypersonic cruise missile with range of 1000Km by 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan have RAA'D air-launched cruise missile (ALCM). Its stealth and have range of 350 KM. It was inducted in 2008 in PAF Mirage Aircrafts.

The only edge BrahMos can have its Super Sonic Speed ...where as RAA'D is subsonic, but operational from last 3 years.

Source

I doubt it being an effective as cruise missile..
I mean watch second video, both Jet and missile are moving at same speed. It could be used for land based weak targets but against jet, submarine, or aircarft carrier ..NO WAY...I think even old systems like S-200 with limited range of 250 km are good enough to bring it down, because of slow speed of RAAD , there will be alot of time available, so system with long reaction time could also compensate.

I think its even stupid to compare brahmos and RAAD. RAAD is designed to attack small stationary targets, command nodes where as Brahmos is big fish for submarines, Airforce stations firgates and Aircraft carriers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new missile could be this. Trisonic, long range, stealth........

Guess_Livefist.jpg

Guess_Livefist_SLIDE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom