What's new

BRA Commander with 23 companions surrenders to FC.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BRA commander, 23 companions surrender to FC

Last Updated On 04 October,2013 About 1 week ago

194984_36669933.jpg

DERA BUGTI (Dunya News) – Hasil Khan, a fugitive commander of banned Balochistan Republican Army along with his 23 companions surrendered to Director General Frontier Corps Balochistan.
Hasil Khan had been involved in several terrorism activities during last eight years.

It is worth mentioning here that the Balochistan government had invited all militant groups of the nationalists in the province to surrender to the authorities while the government would withdraw all the cases against them and financial support would also be provided to them. After the announcement of the Balochistan government, more than 60 persons have surrendered to the authorities during last six months.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-BRA commander, 23 companions surrender to FC...

We welcome our brothers back to their country, should they choose to quit terror. I fully support this amenesty offer by the Balochistan govt.

:pakistan:

That's good news - Hope others will follow. These people must understand that Baluchistan is land of opportunities, let government do development work there - they will be the richest province of Pakistan.

New govt. of Baluchistan or Pakistan?

One thing i noticed, when we have to give credit than we give it to provincial govt. and when we have blame, than its central govt.

Let's hope its all genuine, however, I personally, see no apparent reason for an internationally operated organization, falling apart due to lack of funds or suddenly lacking influence over Pakistan's democratic offices.

No one of us willl ever hear of any punishment, ever passed to any terrorist.

BRA commander, 23 companions surrender to FC

Last Updated On 04 October,2013 About 1 week ago

194984_36669933.jpg

DERA BUGTI (Dunya News) – Hasil Khan, a fugitive commander of banned Balochistan Republican Army along with his 23 companions surrendered to Director General Frontier Corps Balochistan.
Hasil Khan had been involved in several terrorism activities during last eight years.

It is worth mentioning here that the Balochistan government had invited all militant groups of the nationalists in the province to surrender to the authorities while the government would withdraw all the cases against them and financial support would also be provided to them. After the announcement of the Balochistan government, more than 60 persons have surrendered to the authorities during last six months.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-BRA commander, 23 companions surrender to FC...

We welcome our brothers back to their country, should they choose to quit terror. I fully support this amenesty offer by the Balochistan govt.

:pakistan:

The right thing that GoP and Pak Military can do is to open up:
5 Cadet Colleges in Balochistan and also PN should operate at least 3 Naval Cadet colleges in Gwadar, Pasni and Ormara. Also PAF should be given money to over haul and upgrade Shahbaz air base like Risalpur.

I am sure all of these would make them weak and Blochis will gain chance to do something good for Pakistan.

The right thing that GoP and Pak Military can do is to open up:
5 Cadet Colleges in Balochistan and also PN should operate at least 3 Naval Cadet colleges in Gwadar, Pasni and Ormara. Also PAF should be given money to over haul and upgrade Shahbaz air base like Risalpur.

I am sure all of these would make them weak and Blochis will gain chance to do something good for Pakistan.

I have a feeling that with Gwadar set to become a major hub, the navy is going to start recruiting balochis heavily.

Again, just a gut feeling, I could be completely wrong.

A good move by the BRA commander and his 23 companions, they won't get anything with violence and terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom