What's new

Boys in Indian youth delegation harass girls, cause uproar in China tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
the act is condemnable. but what ajtr did was generalize the whole whole indian male population into rapist , molester etc.
if thats what she thinks she can always go out of this country. plz plz ajtr show me one country where these condemnable acts dont happen.

Does the reporting make any difference as to punishing the criminal for his crime? Does it ensure a sense of security and justice to the victim that her rapist will be punished severely and accordingly, and not released as is usually the case?

I doubt the reporting rate has risen when a criminal is only set free after serving a day or two.

Thats your personal view but I heard from various sources that rape or molestation by relatives that was never known outside the 4 walls of the house before,now gets reported.

i think she adopted islam coz' she suffered women molestation or rape,etc etc here so basically she is against males but respected them when she found her new home in pak.....coward....plzz go to pak....

She is a necessary part of Indian society, unless and until there are people who constantly question our system, policies etc, we can't have a vigilant and balanced society. She irritates sometime but tell me which poster doesn't. Just because she changes side doesn't mean she is hypocrite than the one who see evil on their side but choose to ignore it.

Talk about Maoists movement with her and she will give you run for the money. And many of us don't agree with significant portion of her opinion but that doesn't mean we should resort to personal attacks.

Let there be critics from our side of border questioning India, then we might see that some Indians also find evil in our country coz we oftenly discard Pakistani, Chinese and Bangladeshi because of obvious reasons.

Personally, I do feel she looks negative part of India to much but hey its her choice, her freedom of expression, the same freedom we enjoy.

If you had bad experience coz of a woman that doesn't mean you should be prejudiced. The society which disrespect woman, doesn't last long. There is a reason behind the saying that educate the woman and you will educate the entire family.

I don't want to give lecture on it but there are decent way to argue even if you are being defeated in one.

ok ok as if all the so called GENTELMEN on this forum never passed any comments on seeing some girls.. :lol: u all did things in your age ad now when the young boys indulge in some fun.. you have your principled stands and you all become saint now :lol:

and the word chinki is so popular in India that it will not even be considered as racist by anyone. (offcourse other then the chinese :lol:)

is this really a point of discussion? there will be boys everywhere who will do this. I mean you can rebuke them, and tell their parents and nothing more. Move on. and they learn as they grow. I mean those who want to take cheap shots on India dont need to be so desperate now so as to depend on threads like this for their satisfaction really. Go and take out your frustration on some defence thread. :lol:

sure they are..

And as for ur question cant pm so answering here .....yes.

u point finger at me four will be pointed toward u.

thats an old telling....and i didnt point any finger to you, just posted it in PDF...lol:rofl:

Not as brazen as in india.Did you watch the 20-30 men molesting the the 16 age teenager in assam just last week so brazely and publicly on the road and reporter instead of helping her was shooting it on camera.

No, i didn't watch that, if that indeed took place then that's just disgusting animal like behavior.

the act is condemnable. but what ajtr did was generalize the whole whole indian male population into rapist , molester etc.
if thats what she thinks she can always go out of this country. plz plz ajtr show me one country where these condemnable acts dont happen.
yes majority of indian men are sexual harasser

She is a necessary part of Indian society, unless and until there are people who constantly question our system, policies etc, we can't have a vigilant and balanced society. She irritates sometime but tell me which poster doesn't. Just because she changes side doesn't mean she is hypocrite than the one who see evil on their side but choose to ignore it.

Talk about Maoists movement with her and she will give you run for the money. And many of us don't agree with significant portion of her opinion but that doesn't mean we should resort to personal attacks.

Let their be critics from our side of border questioning India, then we might see that some Indians also find evil in our country coz we oftenly discard Pakistani, Chinese and Bangladeshi because of obvious reasons.

Personally, I do feel she looks negative part of India to much but hey its her choice, her freedom of expression, the same freedom we enjoy.

she is welcome to do so, but after changing her flags.....

Let their be critics from our side of border questioning India, then we might see that some Indians also find evil in our country coz we oftenly discard Pakistani, Chinese and Bangladeshi because of obvious reasons.

OK then don't watch the next Indo- SL cricket match as according to her you are indirectly funding terrorist activities in India by watching cricket matches.

handover all these guys to chinese police so that they can be put in labour camp for the timeperiod of 7-14 yrs.Atleast they will be productive in camps.

Yara, isn't that a bit TOO harsh? They need to be disciplined, but, a labor camp?

No, i didn't watch that, if that indeed took place then that's just disgusting animal like behavior.

I hope you have the same emotions for the women with distorted faces due to the acid attacks or the women's who are awarded gang rape as punishment for the mistakes of their relatives.. Disgusting that isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom