What's new

Boys in Indian youth delegation harass girls, cause uproar in China tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately its no different in certain parts of Pakistan either. Where powerful families hold considerable influence, especially in the rural areas and even in the cities, no one dares to stand up to them and these guys are above the law.

ajtr will disagree.

those ppl who abused those chinese girls should be tried under chinese law or lets handover to indian authorities. calling someone chinki can get u in jail according to new laws. i strongly condemn these stupid action that also in foreign countries. how shameful. even though i am only 23 i don't see women as a piece of meat. i also want to say something sometimes i think boys especially from delhi or punjab behave very rudely to woman.chivalry is in downtrend these days.

btw ajtr dont your actions most of the time make us think u r a false flagger. and dont say pakistanis are saints.no country is perfect including its ppl.most of your words ajtr are anti-national if u r an indian.

well i i think now you can correctly guess how those guys visiting china been abusive by sampling these indian guys on PDF.

It is sad instead of condemning this they are attacking a fellow Indian. Also we got a poster saying boys will be boys. Will he say the same thing when these youth grow up to be the rapists of tomorrow? :tdown:

@ Indian posters

Guys atleast have respect for a women , no matter from where she belongs but still she is a women and must be respected , abusing her or saying bad things regarding her family or whatever is absurd . Its not like she is only involved in commenting on indian news that have something negative but she also has posted various negative threads about Pakistan as well and commented as well .

She chops and changes flags , on one day she will be against india and on next day she will be against Pakistan but thats her freedoom of speech here on the forum, so let the mods decide, if mods dont have problem then why are you taunting her and trying to engulf her right to freedom of speech

It is sad instead of condemning this they are attacking a fellow Indian. Also we got a poster saying boys will be boys. Will he say the same thing when these youth grow up to be the rapists of tomorrow? :tdown:

Oh please, save us the moral lessons!! As if girl teasing does not happen in Pakistan or China..

@ Indian posters

Guys atleast have respect for a women , no matter from where she belongs but still she is a women and must be respected , abusing her or saying bad things regarding her family or whatever is absurd . Its not like she is only involved in commenting on indian news that havs something negative but she also has posted various negative threads about Pakistan as well and commented as well .

She chops and changes flags , on one day she will be against india and on next day she will be against Pakistan but thats her freedoom of speech here on the forum, so lets the mods decide, if mods dont have problem then why are you taunting her and trying to engulf her right to freedom of speech

is there any proof she's a woman????

Oh please, save us the moral lessons!! As if eve teasing does not happen in Pakistan or China..
Abusing a woman over the internet is a great sign of honour. I'm sure your parents would be so proud

and those 90% she included might not be just guys, but women too???

Go through the thread...one who justified the boys' behaviour against may be 10 who condemned it.

is there any proof she's a woman????
Conspiracy theory this. I'm sure she is, why would she lie?
And most importantly, the way you guys are insulting her is just insulting your own upbringing and country. Ignore her if she annoys you

Sure she lives in a Muslim ghetto..
What amazing deductions! So where did your parents live? I see you have experience of recognising people from ghettos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom