What's new

Boys in Indian youth delegation harass girls, cause uproar in China tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it, why is sexual harassment of women so rampant and on the rise, particularly in india? :what:
its open in public eyes through media , such things unfortunately happened earlier too but never came in the public eyes that doesnt mean its rampant. its not particularly with india at all. i dont want to name other countries.

i get abuses so i m in aposition to sample all those indian guys.

When you touch 'sensitive' subjects like cricket..you are bound to be on the receiving end.

I don't get it, why is sexual harassment of women so rampant and on the rise, particularly in india? :what:
bad upbringing,no fear of law.even if laws are there takes decades to get the culprit behind bars.slow and tardy implementation of laws on ground. Degradation of cultural values a ethos in guys.And sons of high and mighty elites thinks law onto themselves.

Bcs they get reported and registred with police unlike some other nations.

Perhaps. But how are you sure all cases of harassment and rape get registered in india???

i think ajtr was dumped by some very smart indian guy,so she finally married a pakistani....and showing so much grudge against indians ....else i have never seen any person in my entire life on this earth who speaks out ill-words for his/her motherland....:argh:
we shud not talk about her personal life who ever she is we should not care . mods says she is living in india although i have seen her for year an half with pakistani flags on other forum but let it be.:rolleyes:

When you touch 'sensitive' subjects like cricket..you are bound to be on the receiving end.
so for you its cricket which is important not the respect for woman.go say same thing to ur family women.

Not acceptable. There is a part of me (the juvenileand teenager part) that says "boys will be boys" but the fact is this is totally unacceptable and they should be aware they are representing their nation which they have let down and put to shame. They should be sent home immediately and their parents' should be made aware of exactly the nature of their behavior- that is the worst punishment I can imagine in these circumstances!

I don't get it, why is sexual harassment of women so rampant and on the rise, particularly in india?

IF u want a straight logical answer

ITs like a fad with the India news media. U know when there is a shocking news and then suddenly u get similar news every day.

Something similar to the cannibal fad tht caught American television. IT usually involves sensationalizing such news while others usually ignore minor harassment and in most cases even rape.

Not acceptable. There is a part of me (the juvenile and teenager part) that says "boys will be boys" but the fact is this is totally unacceptable and they should be aware they are representing their nation which they have let down and put to shame. They should be sent home immediately and their parents' should be made aware of exactly the nature of their behavior- that is the worst punishment I can imagine in these circumstances!

so for you its cricket which is important not the respect for woman.go say same thing to ur family women.

Women in my family is not so nosy.

i get abuses so i m in aposition to sample all those indian guys.
trust me they are not even 10% who abuses u . rest dont care ,they know u .aunty ji .:rolleyes:

anyway leave generalizing indians.

bad upbringing,no fear of law.even if laws are there takes decades to get the culprit behind bars.slow and tardy implementation of laws on ground. Degradation of cultural values a ethos in guys.And sons of high and mighty elites thinks law onto themselves.

Unfortunately its no different in certain parts of Pakistan either. Where powerful families hold considerable influence, especially in the rural areas and even in the cities, no one dares to stand up to them and these guys are above the law. They can easily bribe the police or pay off some target killer to do the dirty work of getting rid of opponents and people they deem as a threat to their power.

thank god atlest u spoke truth

and anyways who knows you are a female sitting on PDF....you may be male/female/:P......is there any identity proof on PDF......although have you seen any indian disrspecting woman in reality unless provoked???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom