What's new

Boy BEATEN in Nawaz Sharif Jalsa!!!

May be the boy wanted closer look at his lush hair he implanted in his recent visit to UK

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

May be the boy wanted closer look at his lush hair he implanted in his recent visit to UK , problem arose after he asked for just 1 hair of his idol as a remembrance

May be the boy wanted closer look at his lush hair he implanted in his recent visit to UK

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

May be the boy wanted closer look at his lush hair he implanted in his recent visit to UK , problem arose after he asked for just 1 hair of his idol as a remembrance

yaar sach to yeh hai ke awaam pagal hai.

God, Nawaz deserves to be stoned for this..

Kis tarha maar rahay hain yar :s

Koi INSAF nahi hai kya?

lol,this is takla party, they come to power on people's vote and they are beating the same people

Doesn't Mr. Sharif have a name you could call him by? Insignificant people call others by their physical deficiencies, don't become one.

sir i respect everyone except politicians,

you want me to respect a person who is misusing his power? politicians are beggars, they beg for votes and then misuse their power.

but i will edit my comment just for you.

i've seen the vid, it seems the boy was beaten by Police, but yeah they did not allow him to meet NS..

Show me a video where Nawaz Sharif was beating up this guy? I need a video of Nawaz sharif beating the crap out of this guy. No ifs or buts. I want the video of NAWAZ sharif

Show me a video where Nawaz Sharif was beating up this guy? I need a video of Nawaz sharif beating the crap out of this guy. No ifs or buts. I want the video of NAWAZ sharif

is nawaz sharif god? that civilians cant touch him?

he is a beggar, he begs for votes, dont make him god.

and READ carefully, i never said that boy was beaten by nawaz sharif,

i said "boy beaten in nawaz sharif JALSA".

is nawaz sharif god? that civilians cant touch him?

he is a beggar, he begs for votes, dont make him god.

and READ carefully, i never said that boy was beaten by nawaz sharif,

i said "boy beaten in nawaz sharif JALSA".
So if he was beaten in nawaz sharifs jalsa, what right you have to accuse nawaz sharif for the beating? Also, you should be aware of the current political system in pak, Its highly unstable. There are hired crooks roaming around working for couple of dollars that could murder anyone. Security around high profile leaders has always been strict. The guy shouldve stayed behind the barrier, I feel bad for him as he loves nawaz sharif but how would you know he wasnt going to kill him? I can name political leaders in pak that have been murdered in the last 4 years. Its better to protect yourself in times like these.

So if he was beaten in nawaz sharifs jalsa, what right you have to accuse nawaz sharif for the beating? Also, you should be aware of the current political system in pak, Its highly unstable. There are hired crooks roaming around working for couple of dollars that could murder anyone. Security around high profile leaders has always been strict. The guy shouldve stayed behind the barrier, I feel bad for him as he loves nawaz sharif but how would you know he wasnt going to kill him? I can name political leaders in pak that have been murdered in the last 4 years. Its better to protect yourself in times like these.

i did not accuse anyone if u read my post carefully, and if nawaz sharif or any other leader is so scared of dying then he should quit politics and sit at home.

Back
Top Bottom