What's new

Bored in Karachi

Registered today, 7 posts already, multiple ID? :girl_wink:

i dont have this cheap habbit of gerrin into this useless business of creating more than one idz on forums:tdown:,its just that im a chatterbox and get along with ppl quickly:P

If u have any doubts,you can confirm and investigate it,but im not afraid of doing anything odd!:laugh:

and just on a second note why cant you go out ?

Because this year they have gone all crazy with Muharram security in Karachi, and even the usual places that would be open are not.

So while the rest of the country had cellular connection yesterday, it was shut down in Karachi at around 1.00 pm, and resumed midnight.

Shut down again in the morning at 6 am, and resumed at midnight (even though it wa stated it will be back at 10 pm).

Same thing tomorrow.

I dont get what good will do if you shut down cell phone connection... You should rather do military operation in Karachi

Because this year they have gone all crazy with Muharram security in Karachi, and even the usual places that would be open are not.

So while the rest of the country had cellular connection yesterday, it was shut down in Karachi at around 1.00 pm, and resumed midnight.

Shut down again in the morning at 6 am, and resumed at midnight (even though it wa stated it will be back at 10 pm).

Same thing tomorrow.

in my city muharram is done differently its more like dushera the whole city is up with lights plus today is 11th day from diwali its festive mood all around :D

Yeah right... are you working in the Indian High Commission in Pakistan these days? :D

visa laws are now relaxed :welcome:

So how many people here are from Karachi?

Or may be everyone else can join in too-

So brothers and sisters, no phone, no internet, no going out - how do you spend your (forced) days in?

NO internet? I thought only mobile services were disconnected for two days..i had video chat on Skype this morning

in my city muharram is done differently its more like dushera the whole city is up with lights plus today is 11th day from diwali its festive mood all around :D

Muharram is NOT a festival

I dont get what good will do if you shut down cell phone connection... You should rather do military operation in Karachi

Terrorists have mastered the technique of using Mobile With Bomb To Explode it, they Attach the mobile with bomb connect wires and put sim in it And Then Go away and Give the Bomb a Miss Call!! And there you go the bomb explodes when mobile rings!!!

its celebrated that way here what can i do ill post some pics if i can

Maybe its becuase of Diwali that you think lights are put becuase of Muharram... Muharram is a sad day for Ali's Shias

Maybe its becuase of Diwali that you think lights are put becuase of Muharram... Muharram is a sad day for Ali's Shias

no brother diwali is gone now when tajiya's are put or from the place where the jalus goes from its always decorated with lights

Back
Top Bottom