What's new

Border talks: How India plays into China's hands

So , according to you we should give the land(whatever and wherever they wants) to our neighbours so that they will become peacefull, which ultimately helps building strong economies across south Asia. Its seems India is the Manufacturer of fertile Land, which is transfereeable and India will manufacture it again for itself.:cheesy::rofl:

Nope. Recall I said that we should not become a donor nation. But engaging in dialogue and assuring our neighbours that if their claim to land occupied by us is justified then we will address such claims and that they need to be bona fide in our claims to lands occupied by them may just serve a more useful purpose than spending billions of dollars to defend our territories. Honestly, some of the territories which we all lay claim to is just useless pieces of land which is uninhabitable or infertile. Yet we develop weapons and train manpower to defend those territories. Our nation was never created on ego. We should never exist on ego

Nope. Recall I said that we should not become a donor nation. But engaging in dialogue and assuring our neighbours that if their claim to land occupied by us is justified then we will address such claims and that they need to be bona fide in our claims to lands occupied by them may just serve a more useful purpose than spending billions of dollars to defend our territories. Honestly, some of the territories which we all lay claim to is just useless pieces of land which is uninhabitable or infertile. Yet we develop weapons and train manpower to defend those territories. Our nation was never created on ego. We should never exist on ego

sorry for misread. but all you are talking about is just a "BEST DREAM TO LIVE IN" But in reality, things are different my bro!!
These negotions and tensions will never end.. as per current situation.

Hi can anyone let me know why build thousands of nukes ?
and if we do all of the above we will be the aggressor :what:

1. Where and whom have said about "thousands of nukes" plz let me know too.

2. My dear, We are already building all of them.

3. Aggressor???????? this is our problem why we care about what people says???????

Pakistan has been a aggressor all around what the world community have done to him?

We have been peace prophet what help we got from this????????

Countries which should concentrate on domestic upliftment (India , China and Pakistan) instead spend billions of dollars annually to saber rattle at each other and their population feel gratified by this approach? The funny part of it all is that they usually have border disputes over useless parts of land such as glaciers which is really of no financial benefit to them. Imagine the status of South Asia if this money was used to fight poverty and malnutrition in the whole of South Asia instead of purchasing guns and fancy aeroplanes? No wonder the west gloats at our stupidity

My friend you are very much wrong here.If glaciers were useless parts of lands nobody would be spending billions over them.In fact they they are the most strategic ,priceless locations.

Himalayan glaciers hold 80% of the fresh water available to India,China ,Pakistan and Bangladesh.About half the population of the world in these regions depend on rivers which have source in these glaciers.

China already holds the tap through it's control over Tibet.Though it may or may not divert waters but certainly it has strategic advantage over us.

1. Where and whom have said about "thousands of nukes" plz let me know too.

2. My dear, We are already building all of them.

3. Aggressor???????? this is our problem why we care about what people says???????

Pakistan has been a aggressor all around what the world community have done to him?

We have been peace prophet what help we got from this????????

Good points.

lion_fight.jpg

do i need to say any thing

China is a country which seeks to be a world super power.Any hostile engagement with India wont serve its purpose currently.Frankly I doubt if the average Chinese even think of India.No one is goin to give up anythin.The future points to increase in trade and goodwill for both nations.

China is a country which seeks to be a world super power.Any hostile engagement with India wont serve its purpose currently.Frankly I doubt if the average Chinese even think of India.No one is goin to give up anythin.The future points to increase in trade and goodwill for both nations.

even no common man in India thinks about China..there are lots of problems he has to tackle in his daily routine.. Latest blow is increasing inflation with hike in petrolium products adding salt to injury..But We are here discussing about a stronger defence.. which will be a crucial factor in Sino-Indo relations!!

lion_fight.jpg

do i need to say any thing

well yes i would compare china as a lion and india as tiger they wont attack each other unless of course they have territorial issues ..which i guess aint gonna happen .... cos they know either one of them can rip their ballz offf..

The wise strategist is always the one who plan and take initiative, and forcing the opponent to follow him. By securing a military advantage and maintaining it China is removing military option (or making that decision less likely) for India.

India needs to negotiate even though it know it will amount to nothing, as breaking off negotiation allows China to show its moral highground to the world. Negotiation is advantageous to one who holds overall superior position. Playing a good hand involves continue the negotiation while trying to offset the military balance by modernising. The author says that negotiation is useless but offers no other alternative since military action is not advantageous to india at this stage. Therefore this article is not very useful.

Sorry guys but we have no issues with China, even if they not moving in talks we still have the land so why are we worried. I think China is ok too.

Sorry guys but we have no issues with China, even if they not moving in talks we still have the land so why are we worried. I think China is ok too.

well what will you do if they dont think as you think

don't you know Chinese history

we should be ready for any worst condition

Back
Top Bottom