What's new

Bomb leaves civilian dead, 10 troops injured in Karachi

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: A civilian lost his lives while 10 army men and 5 others sustained injuries in a powerful explosion targeting a Pakistan Army truck here in Korangi # 5 area on Thursday, sources said.

According to the sources, the injured, some of whom are said to be in a critical condition, have been rushed to Jinnah Hospital, Sindh Government Hospital and Civil Hospital.

Meanwhile, Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have claimed responsibility of the attack.

The powerful blast completely destroyed the army truck.

A search operation has been kicked off in the area.

The sources told Geo news that another bomb has been found at the blast site where bomb disposal squad has been called out.

Bomb leaves civilian dead, 10 troops injured in Karachi - thenews.com.pk

I was talking to an Afghan friend some months ago and you know what she told me. She said Kabul was safer than Islamabad today. The Afghans with all their lackings are battling the Taliban insurgency with all their might. However Pakistan has done nothing to defeat the terrorists and these same terrorists who we supported in the 1980's have become a huge pain in the *** for us.

I don't understand why we have so many failures in the war on terror but I propose right here to fight the militants even if I am to die fighting them. If anyone will provide me a job in the security institutions I will use that job to the best of my abilities to eliminate militants mercilessly. Maybe extra judicial killings of militant barbarians are necessary to deal with the menace.

Only cowards use brainwashed suicide bombers to do their evil deeds. We condemn the attack on the Rangers’ Headquarters and send our condolences to the loved ones of the innocent bystander who was killed in this heinous attack. We also pray for full and fast recovery of all the soldiers injured. This common enemy is on the run and therefore they commit these attacks out of desperation. The pressure on the terrorists should be kept on so they give up their ideology of hate and destruction. That is the only way peace will return to the region.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

I was talking to an Afghan friend some months ago and you know what she told me. She said Kabul was safer than Islamabad today. The Afghans with all their lackings are battling the Taliban insurgency with all their might. However Pakistan has done nothing to defeat the terrorists and these same terrorists who we supported in the 1980's have become a huge pain in the *** for us.

I don't understand why we have so many failures in the war on terror but I propose right here to fight the militants even if I am to die fighting them. If anyone will provide me a job in the security institutions I will use that job to the best of my abilities to eliminate militants mercilessly. Maybe extra judicial killings of militant barbarians are necessary to deal with the menace.

Kabul may be safer than islamabad because afghanion kay abu g (americans) are there. But I dont believe a word coming out of these afghans. They are liars and selfish people.

Kabul may be safer than islamabad because afghanion kay abu g (americans) are there. But I dont believe a word coming out of these afghans. They are liars and selfish people.

Punjabi's are not perfect either, so stop pointing fingers at others when you're not perfect yourself. Your Posts are P@thetic like you.

I think mistake made by Pakistan in the beginning was using the name/symbolism of Islam to attract the masses. If they used only the afghan freedom movement this would not have been such a problem today. Since they used the name of Islam, they are still considered as good people by the masses. That's why you see the statements like they are our brothers, they are misguided Muslims etc. Another mistake Pakistan did is trying to project America as a killer of Muslims and at the same time trying to work with them. Now the people are putting two to together and concluding that Pakistan army or govt as the enemy. Don't get me wrong, but this is the only explanation I can get for inside collaborators in the army who tried to kill musharaaf or the lawyers who made the body guard a hero. This is only explanation I can get for the way Pakistanis not even caring to remember the dead soldiers. This is the only explanation for brushing up the 50000 murders as sacrifices instead of trying to bring the murderers to justice. For example You can just search the youtube there are so-many people who say Taliban is not the enemy and Pakistan army is work for enemy etc.

Punjabi's are not perfect either, so stop pointing fingers at others when you're not perfect yourself. Your Posts are P@thetic like you.

Seems like you are an afghani living under a pakistani flag. Reveal yourself. We gave refuge to your ancestors who ran away the minute the war started in afg. The real afghans stayed back and fought. While, cowards ran towards pakistan and lived there ever since.

Seems like you are an afghani living under a pakistani flag. Reveal yourself. We gave refuge to your ancestors who ran away the minute the war started in afg. The real afghans stayed back and fought. While, cowards ran towards pakistan and lived there ever since.

OK Kid now slap yourself!

It's simple. It's a typical case of running with the hare while hunting with the hounds! This selective approach is landing Pakistan in further trouble. The Establishment supports the shenanigans of the Afghan Taliban, LeT, JeM etc considering them to be 'strategic assets', whilst at the same time trying to go after the TTP!

All terror groups are joined by an umbilical chord and support each other in varying degrees. Unless and until Pakistan stops supporting their favorite terror groups whilst going after the ones they don't, things are only going to go from bad to worse.

All this talk and bellyaching about Pakistan being the 'victim of terror' is as hollow as an empty can.

TTP working fine. I see RAW and CIA funding helping them good. Enjoy the jihad.

you afghani!! Since when did you guys get an internet in your refugee camp?

For your information I am not afghani, if you follow my posts & had a bit of sense you would have figured that out! Stop off-topic posts or i will report you.

Back
Top Bottom