What's new

Bollywood by Pakistani Student

As per Nudity, Indian film industry is not even 1/5th of Hollywood. First, Get your facts clear.

If people say, We like Hollywood then why not Bollywood when it's 1/5th ?

In which age are you living ? 1920 ?? This is 2011. It's still very less and This is Entertainment business and not religious programme. Industry makes what people want. I don't find anything wrong by adapting modern era.

Bollywood Movies are watched in 50+ countries. We are 2nd Best in world as per popularity, Money and capability. That is more than enough. Why people watch ? Why so many countries failed to make ?

You're actually agreeing with everything I wrote.

At the end of the day a lot of Pakistanis dont like Bollywood as it is a successful Indian industry that generates an annual revenue which is 3 times the money whole of Pakistan spends on education and may be 100 times of that generated by Lollywood.. Rest of the reasons are just smoke screen :)

So your whole rebuttal is "you're just jellus"?

Bollywood is watched in 50+ countries because Indians reside in 50+ countries.

Not True.

Bollywood is very popular in SL, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Bhutan, Pakistan, Nepal, Oman, UAE. There are millions of Non-Indians who also watches.

Recently there was an International Bollywood filmfare award in Canada, 50% of visitors were Pakistani. Do you know ? Many Pakistani media came to cover. There was also UK, USA, Singapore based media to cover.

Yes, Indians living abroad do watches. But there are millions of non-Indian who also watches.

like i said boy.. the best of pakistanis become bankers, engineers, doctors . so we don't know what you're on about. but we can see your knowledge about real Pakistan is lacking a LOT... :D :D :D

I think you know what I am on about buddy :lol:

According to whom? Jews? Westerners? Indians?

India has the largest gap in male:female ratio. that says a lot about the biased mentality of indian people. women are not welcome in their own households. under orthodox hinduism a woman cannot own anything except jewellery. denying them property rights. denying them rights as human beings.

Education is reccomended . enroll yourself in a better school this time .

Pakistan ranks 3rd on list of most dangerous countries for women – The Express Tribune

Afghanistan, Congo and Pakistan are the world’s most dangerous countries for women due to a barrage of threats ranging from violence and rape to dismal health care and “honour killings”, a Thomson Reuters Foundation expert poll showed on Wednesday.
India and Somalia ranked fourth and fifth, respectively, in the global perceptions survey by Trust Law, the Foundation’s legal news service.

Don't want to derail the thread , so lets not go offtopic .

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Well, why are you getting so irked by what is soft-**** & what isn't. Let everyone be entitled to their opinion, to each their own...

Trying to present your opinion as fact . That is the problem.:D

Pakistan is a free society, women are allowed to take Bollywood dance classes if they want to, no one will stop them. But most Pakistani girls know there is a line between indecency & having fun.

You seriously need to take a relook at your society.. I say it again ever watched Pakistani mujras.. are the girls Pakistani??? if yes, stop this line of indecency drama here..

At the end of the day a lot of Pakistanis dont like Bollywood as it is a successful Indian industry that generates an annual revenue which is 3 times the money whole of Pakistan spends on education and may be 100 times of that generated by Lollywood.. Rest of the reasons are just smoke screen :)

No actually at the end of the day: acting is not a respectable profession that's why Pakistanis don't venture into it. but its fun to see that you indians think we Pakistanis would think like you Indians that nach ganay is somethign to be proud of.

like i said: No father, even an indian father, would be proud to say that his son is an actor :sick:

You're actually agreeing with everything I wrote.

So your whole rebuttal is "you're just jellus"?

Frankly mate, there is nothing to rebut.. Nothing succeeds like success.. And I say generating 2 billion USD every year (think its a pretty decent % of Pakistani defence budget too ) is a good success..

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

No need to make personal insults/attacks, I live here in America & am not bound like you are in India.

Hey, you said you need to pre heat the oven.. I didnt.. :lol:

And sorry, if you felt it was a personal attack.. It wasnt intended to be.. Just fun..

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

No actually at the end of the day: acting is not a respectable profession that's why Pakistanis don't venture into it. but its fun to see that you indians think we Pakistanis would think like you Indians that nach ganay is somethign to be proud of.

like i said: No father, even an indian father, would be proud to say that his son is an actor :sick:

sour.jpg

Education is reccomended . enroll yourself in a better school this time .

Pakistan ranks 3rd on list of most dangerous countries for women – The Express Tribune

Afghanistan, Congo and Pakistan are the world’s most dangerous countries for women due to a barrage of threats ranging from violence and rape to dismal health care and “honour killings”, a Thomson Reuters Foundation expert poll showed on Wednesday.
India and Somalia ranked fourth and fifth, respectively, in the global perceptions survey by Trust Law, the Foundation’s legal news service.

You are just shocked that i know so much about your society and religion that you are ashamed to admit. :D

link proves my point: ranking according to whom? westerners?. pathetic.
doesn't change the GLARING FACT that india has the HIGHEST gap in male:female sex ratio. shows the anti-woman mentality of indians.

Frankly mate, there is nothing to rebut.. Nothing succeeds like success.. And I say generating 2 billion USD every year (think its a pretty decent % of Pakistani defence budget too ) is a good success..

**** and gambling also generate billions in revenue and are very successful businesses.
Again, nothing wrong with them as long as they are legal where the business operates.

But they are straight up about what they sell.

Pakistan is Islamic Repulic becoz we don't worship stone idols like you. :yahoo:

Tue, you do not worship stone idols but some of you like to blast worshiping people at mosque.. What am Islamic nature you have?? Kudos/Hats off to you and your likes

what a twisted mentality!

the watcher is always the master. the one who is dancing n acting is always the subject entertainment.

Bahahahahahahaha........"And the nominees for the Oscars for best watcher from 3rd row are........."

Back
Top Bottom