What's new

Blast near Edhi centre in Peshawar

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Blast near Edhi centre in Peshawar | DAWN.COM

PESHAWAR: A loud explosion was heard near Peshawar’s Chughalpura area on Friday, DawnNews reported.

The blast occurred near an Edhi centre office and damaged many vehicles. The blast site is near a bus stand which is frequently packed with commuters.

Fear and panic gripped the area after the blast and emergency response teams and police reached the spot immediately.

According to police sources, DSP Banaras Khan was the target of the attack who remained unhurt whereas the car he was traveling in, was partially damaged.

Man these damn terrorists don't even leave charity and help office alone...

Damn, these daily dhamakas indicate the potential reach of these terrorists to strike at will.

Damn, these daily dhamakas indicate the potential reach of these terrorists to strike at will.

Daily Dhamakas?

Terrorist attacks still occur, but have gone down significantly in the past couple of years.

Al the way from January to present it has slowed down I see... Pakistan Army and NATO forces must be kicking their a$$es huh

The number of incidents over the course of a single day have reduced, increasing from 2007-2009, and then dropping, but they still occur roughly for once a day, which was my point.

Compare these stats to the ones from 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.

You'll see a decrease.

Ignorance is bliss. Care to remember that only 4 months have passed in this year, 2012 and 200+ bomb blast. Gone down what? They need to be stopped at once. It isn't like curb these many this year then next year. That ways it would take decades to eradicate this menace spreading like a diseases.

Good to hear that no one is hurt. I think the number of attacks and fatalities has comes down significantly after Pakistan's denial of supply route to NATO.

Back
Top Bottom