What's new

Blast in Peshwar 4/16/2013

Currently, tens of thousands of fresh madrasah graduates are coming of school each year with no prospects accept finding a job as an Imam Masjid.These young men are ideal recruits for the extremist parties.

@Dillinger The problem starts here as this gentlemen says , much of what I have seen and concluded in my experiences with these Madarsa graduates in my city , they have nothing to do because they aren't being taught worldly education and even if they are in some cases , it simply isn't enough and they simply have no qualification to work in a highly competitive environment with their measly matric or FSc degrees in the best case scenario , most of them think that studying these " worldly " education is unislamic ! Exactly , how many mosques or religious institutions do we have in the country to appoint these " hordes " coming out every year to become the Imam or religious teacher of ? How many ? Because there's no other job that I can think of these people are capable of doing ! So , mostly they join religious factions and survive on donations , yes on our same donations provided by the hard working middle classes and yet they are ungrateful to the extent that they go around targeting them chanting " infidels " !

The economic state of these people is the prime cause of their apathy towards life and a major factor for their allegiance and collaboration with these " paradise " travel agents in the form of terrorist groups , no matter how much you try to reason with them , they wont budge because it just doesn't make any difference to them , the ideology of this " extremism " and " life unworthy of life " is psychologically very deep and nothing that any " non professional " can treat to be honest !

20/1 odds that our sahib here thinks that the PA is colluding with the US because it wants to kill as many believers as possible. Because obviously an Army which garners so much of its strength from the populace itself has nothing better to do then to brutalize and alienate the same populace. Such astute logic, how could anyone disagree.

Honestly , these people do not make any sense at all , mate ... How could anyone not under the influence or in their right mind justify the deaths of innocent unarmed civilians or a 6 year old child ? Who are these religious psychopaths to pass a judgement on who needs to live and who deserves to die ? Yeah , most of them think that the army isn't recruited from the local populace and instead from Mars !

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger The problem starts here as this gentlemen says , much of what I have seen and concluded in my experiences with these Madarsa graduates in my city , they have nothing to do because they aren't being taught worldly education and even if they are in some cases , it simply isn't enough and they simply have no qualification to work in a highly competitive environments with their measly matric or FSc degrees in the best case scenario , most of them think that studying these " worldly " education is unislamic ! Exactly , how many mosques or religious institutions do we have in the country to appoint these " hordes " coming out every year to become the Imam or religious teacher of ? How many ? Because there's no other job that I can think of these people are capable of doing ! So , mostly they join religious factions and survive on donations , yes on our same donations provided by the hard working middle classes and yet they are ungrateful to the extent that they go around targeting them chanting " infidels " !

The economic state of these people is the prime cause of their apathy towards life and a major factor for joining these " paradise " travel agents in the form of terrorist groups , no matter how much you try to reason with them , they wont budge because it just doesn't make any difference to them , the ideology of this " extremism " and " life unworthy of life " is psychologically very deep and nothing that any " non professional " can treat to be honest !

Honestly , these people do not make any sense at all , mate ... How could anyone not under the influence or in their right mind justify the deaths of innocent unarmed civilians or a 6 year old child ? Who are these religious psychopaths to pass a judgement on who needs to live and who deserves to die ? Yeah , most of them think that the army isn't recruited from the local populace and instead from Mars !

That's why Hype keeps harping about regulating the madrasas and limiting their numbers. If you can't regulate their curriculum and their spread then they will naturally cause destabilization.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why Hype keeps harping about regulating the madrasas and limiting their numbers. If you can't regulate their curriculum and their spread then they will naturally cause destabilization.

Anything which is not in balance , will disturb the established order ... That , we know , as a fact ...

First and foremost we strongly condemn this attack and send our condolences to the families of people who lost their lives in this senseless killing. We closely stand with the people of Pakistan in these difficult times. Like you, we too are victims of terrorism and support the actions taken against the terrorists. These cowardly acts of killing innocent people are never tolerated. Sooner than later the authorities will catch up with the killers and justice will be served.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

First and foremost we strongly condemn this attack and send our condolences to the families of people who lost their lives in this senseless killing. We closely stand with the people of Pakistan in these difficult times. Like you, we too are victims of terrorism and support the actions taken against the terrorists. These cowardly acts of killing innocent people are never tolerated. Sooner than later the authorities will catch up with the killers and justice will be served.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

You seem to have directly the opposite effect considering the benevolent intentions of your message ...

Back
Top Bottom