What's new

Blast at Indian Military check post by Kashmirs Freedom fighters

Nothing reported in any major news outlet about this. Seems like Zarvan has mistakened Kashmir for Karachi :D

he don't look like indian military personal....

Kashmiri terrorists sponsored by Pakistan is no match against Baluchistan Freedom Fighters.

Be careful of what you say on the internet, A Pakistani sitting in America, talking about a imminent terrorist attack, this can all end very badly for u.

Why didnt you tag centcom?

Maza le.

Mumbai part 2 is coming. :lol:

Let them come... we are ready

nsg.jpg

HXIvY5l.jpg

attachment.php

OK :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Now go, sit on the laps of Hafiz saeed and cry us a river.

No need to, when you can cry enough.

Modi and Jinnah both are same you can call them whatever you want

Great Indian logic there.

And since you lose your sleep day and night over him, it simply convinces us Indians to vote him to power.

These are anyway the last moments of Jihad you can try on us. So enjoy them while you can.

Listen kid, No body loses sleep over Modi. We actually want to see him come to power and see if he can walk the walk. Most Indians are like that. All talk and BS but in reality of zero substance. I am not going anywhere......we'll see what Your new PM can do.

Seems like your fellow Indian members are having second thoughts.

I think you have been trying very hard for that without any luck. When it happens, let us know.
it can happen anytime when you wake next morning you will came to know , since 1949 we keeping hearing many thing from you side ....we haven't tried when we tried all PAK forces will shift and hide to 2nd home , i.e. afganistan and SA.

Seems like your fellow Indian members are having second thoughts.

It is true that he has been accused of his alleged involvement in gujarat riots.....But calling him terrorist is too much.....

Accused? careful there. Why did Osama become the most wanted man in the world? He didn't fly the planes now, did he?

it can happen anytime when you wake next morning you will came to know , since 1949 we keeping hearing many thing from you side ....we haven't tried when we tried all PAK forces will shift and hide to 2nd home , i.e. afganistan and SA.

1948 Kashmir war started when India invaded the state
2014...the war is still going on and all we hear is India complaining and crying.

Tsk Tsk. Get your facts right at least.

Back
Top Bottom