What's new

Biggest Commonwealth Games kicks off in Delhi

But It is to be noticed.... pakistani flag bearers received special welcome shouts (By standing and hooting) by Indian audiences ... this is not with the case with other 70 nations..

Is it because pakistan is one of the nation which least criticized Indian preparation to CWG???

But It is to be noticed.... pakistani flag bearers received special welcome shouts (By standing and hooting) by Indian audiences ... this is not with the case with other 70 nations..

Is it because pakistan is one of the nation which least criticized Indian preparation to CWG???

Liked it.... :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it because pakistan is one of the nation which least criticized Indian preparation to CWG

umm.. i dont think so. someone was suspended. so couldnt have criticised anyway.

buddy, i am 100% sure that we got the same reception if it happened in pakistan

You will never change. Great reply for the cheers!!!! :tdown:

BTW Pakistani athletes were dancing anyway. :)

Btw, the Pakistani ambassador/high commissioner, complained of the athletes accomodation upon inspection, however, once the athletes were in , they couldnt believe their eyes. These people cant simply appreciate us. I salute India, we know how to cheer our friends, even our so called enemies.

Damn it ....Damn it....Damn it...

I Hate to be Sissy .... I hate when tears swell up my years...I hate when i cant talk due to emotions...I consider them sign of weakness ...

Damn it ... i am having all of those now....

But bloody damn ...i proud to be an Indian....and Inshallah this was a great opening ceremony....We did It...
Ladies and Gentlemen -- Brothers and Sisters -- We have arrived...Next stop Olympics...

Chinese Dragon -- do predict about olympics too...

Jai Hind.........

Hey Join the club, after all the sh*t the world has given us we have earned these tears, so keep your eyes moist and your head up.....Go On India, we are with you , always....

Here's hoping South Asian teams will perform well and outdo the western ones.
And I'll reserve my bulging patriotism till the end of the games, then I will show my fervour :P

And hooray my 100th post!!! :p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom