What's new

Bid to assassinate Musharraf foiled

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Musharraf-murder-charges-adjourned_8-6-2013_112575_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD - Law-enforcement agencies foiled another attempt to assassinate former president Pervez Musharraf and arrested seven suspects from Islamabad in the wee hours of Saturday.

Officials said the suspects belonged to a banned militant organisation Lashker-e-Jhangvi (LeJ). The intelligence agencies facilitated police to arrest them.

According to details, law enforcement agencies on a tip -off arrested seven militants from different areas of the federal capital.

The police high-ups after getting information that militant organisations were planning to assassinate Gen (Retd) Pervez Musharraf and some other prominent persons constituted teams and raided the suspect places and arrested seven terrorist including three women. Security agencies recovered heavy quantity of explosives from the basement of a house in Gulshan-e-Kashmir area of Islamabad.

According to security sources, the police carried out a search operation in the house located at Gulshan-e-Kashmir, G-15, and recovered detonators, Kalashnikovs, pistols, hand grenades, spy instruments, toys filled with explosives, remote-controlled devices, and a wireless set from the house.

The bomb disposal squad defused the explosive material. A case has been registered against the accused at Tarnol police station.

It is pertinent to mention here that apart from ex-prime ministers and the president, some former federal ministers have also asked the interior ministry to beef up their security following fresh threats they are receiving from some militant organisations. “We have received applications from some ex-ministers who have demanded elaborate security measures for them following fresh threats from militant organisations recently,” a senior official of interior ministry told The Nation on Saturday, adding that interior ministry was evaluating their request. He, however, did not reveal names of the ministers who were seeking security. Regarding Musharraf who is living in his farmhouse, which has been declared as sub-jail, he said that commandoes have been deployed to ensure foolproof security for former military dictator.

Source:

Yes you are right. But they prefer saving their self other than people of Pakistan.

lets see mamnoon hussain will hang them or not.
probably this was an excuse given by pml n that president zardari requested them not to hang till his last day in office.

lets see mamnoon hussain will hang them or not.
probably this was an excuse given by pml n that president zardari requested them not to hang till his last day in office.

I heard that they have freed them and you are saying the "lets see mamnoon hussain will hang them or not".
Who will be hanged by the orders of Mamnoon Hussain?

Who'll do that? bald Nawaz Sharif? Or Ball-less Kiyani? Or that retard Iftikhar Chaudhary? :lol:

No,youth of Tsunami will kill him.

Don't mind on my comment,if you can use bad language for others,they can also do the same.

No,youth of Tsunami will kill him.

Don't mind on my comment,if you can use bad language for others,they can also do the same.

Those who I mentioned in my comment are in power and can take solid actions against Zardari so my post actually made sense. Your post on the other hand is totally irrelevant..

Good Job by Security forces! terrorists should be taken more seriously and should be hanged accordingly.

Those who I mentioned in my comment are in power and can take solid actions against Zardari so my post actually made sense. Your post on the other hand is totally irrelevant..

I agree they are in power and can take action but you really think is it possible?ppp has very strong position in sindh,what happened when BB got killed,they burned whole the karachi,i can't forget that day it was worst day in history of karachi,we can't afford to take revenge,we have many external threats, our economy is falling down,first we need to make our economy better.i don't like pti because they only criticize,what is happening in kpk,what happened to those ninety days?

i think if negotiations failed they will hang militants. not all but the worst ones.
they had freed just seven for afghanistan. and they are not in pakistan

Nawazsharif wouldn't like new political crisis they wouldn't try zardari.
but it may be possible they send Musharraf back to SaudiArabia.

I agree they are in power and can take action but you really think is it possible?ppp has very strong position in sindh,what happened when BB got killed,they burned whole the karachi,i can't forget that day it was worst day in history of karachi,we can't afford to take revenge,we have many external threats, our economy is falling down,first we need to make our economy better.i don't like pti because they only criticize,what is happening in kpk,what happened to those ninety days?

Don't you think whatever you've said is already happening? NS is not gonna touch Zardari so who are you defending here? You are just saying that anyone who robes our beloved country in day light, we should just turn a bind eye on him because he can use sindh card, karachi card, punjab card etc?? And we should just let him go and roam freely so he can rob more tomorrow? Sadly this is exactly what is happening in our country today, because of people like you, because bald NS is our PM, because ball-less Kiyani is our COAS and because of that Retard Iftikhar Ch is our CJP.. :pissed:

However, if you just want to zip your lips on all this, then your choice. I won't however and will continue to raise my voice against this wherever possible. Not being a PTI follower, but being a Pakistani. One day these things will change, and that day will be the end of Zardari, Noora, Taffu and all those who tried to tear our country apart.

Back
Top Bottom