What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Come on people. I live in Oman, and all the Pakistanis i have met, are proud to be a Pakistani, and don't see themselves as having a remote relation to the Arabs.

Dude I am a pushtoon, I don't share anything with arabs apart from religion, indians I share nothing at all with apart from our victories and their defeats, our rule and their obedience I have a rich back ground that is older then the arab civilisation itself.

If the culture or a part of it is un-islamic then the un-islamic culture or the un-islamic part of it should not be followed.

Who decides what is Halal and what is UnIslamic??

do americans consider themselves Europeans despite being descendents of european imigrants?
do mexicans consider themselves spanish or does spain claim mexico every now and again? after all they are all spainish descendents and mexico was part of spain?
likewise pakistan has seperated from indiaong time ago..india should accept this...we are different now.

Interesting article and more interesting is the 7 pages of comments...!cool..!

Thankfully, I am a direct descendent from the Abrahamic Prophets, Genghiz Khan, Ghazanvi and Jor el.

I am like an Arab/Perso/Central-Asiatic/Kryptonian combo, add Aryan in there for good measure too, which speaks for itself and is super shexy.

So I do not have anything to do with these Yindoo's unlike some people here.

Why do these Yindoo's want us to be like them?

call an american British....and see what happens

Thankfully, I am a direct descendent from the Abrahamic Prophets, Genghiz Khan, Ghazanvi and Jor el.

I am like an Arab/Perso/Central-Asiatic/Kryptonian combo, add Aryan in there for good measure too, which speaks for itself and is super shexy.

Why to these Yindoo's want us to be like them?

T-Faz as usual bringing the laughs :lol: Your post is the best, mate. Salam Aidilfitri, brah.

Who gives a sh*t.

I doubt an average Pakistani sits at the dinner table wondering if he is an Arab, Pakistani, Indian or a blue eyed golden locked Norse.

Yeah, it all comes down to this. Why are some people so obsessed about shyte like this?

It's the 21st century, disregard religion/politics, party all day :partay: I'm out of here.

people, we need more mods like T-Faz, to cool the air!!

Omar you know that I know - and we all know that you are no arbi -- and you try so hard to deny what can't be denied, after all, where ever there is a mirror, the truth about you, is also there.

The more you hate reality, the more you hate yourself, the more you make yourself sad - take your own advice, go read your quran, beg forgiveness - and learn that hate is the opposite of FAITH - accept yourself and Pakistan for the many wonders of Pakistan, prime among them your identity as a PAKISTANI, not some half azzed arbi sat.

O yar kiya bakwas marta rata hai har waqt, i usually agree with some of your views but here your argument holds no water at all. What's wrong if i learn to read and write in Arabic? Your logic is absurd, how does learning to read Quran in its original language mean i'm trying to "be Arab"?? If you haven't read many of my posts i'm actually very critical of Arabs.

Maybe You should stop trying to be White/British since your typing in english, use Urdu, but wait you can't beacuse Urdu has borrowed its vocabulary and Alphabet from Farsi and Arabic, so now what are you going to speak? Jibberish ? Make up your own language?

Dude I am a pushtoon, I don't share anything with arabs apart from religion, indians I share nothing at all with apart from our victories and their defeats, our rule and their obedience I have a rich back ground that is older then the arab civilisation itself.

Neither do I. I am a Hashmi by the way, some people say that i do have some remote link to the Arabs?, are Hashmi's of pakistan related to them?

Hahahahahaha....Epic man!

LMAO

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Dang! No matter how hard you try..:D:D

Internet warriors do :P

no no...try it..tell an american that he is british because he speaks english and most probably his great grand father was a british snob or prisoner..
i am sure you will make friends this way :no:

O yar kiya bakwas marta rata hai har waqt, i usually agree with some of your views but here your argument holds no water at all. What's wrong if i learn to read and write in Arabic? Your logic is absurd, how does learning to read Quran in its original language mean i'm trying to "be Arab"?? If you haven't read many of my posts i'm actually very critical of Arabs.

Maybe You should stop trying to be White/British since your typing in english, use Urdu, but wait you can't beacuse Urdu has borrowed its vocabulary and Alphabet from Farsi and Arabic, so now what are you going to speak? Jibberish ?

I was also surprised by the arguments muse put forward, roza lag raha hai kiya?

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Maybe they just want to have a share of our luck!;)

Back
Top Bottom