What's new

Become PTI volunteer in Election campaign !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
نئے پاکستان کا اغاز

Aims:

> To engage, motivate and mobilize the youth and general public
> To collect database of voters
> To have a cadre of committed workers for polling day

1101781632-1.jpg

Become part of PTI Tabdeli Razaakaar, become team leader and be part of the change you always talk about.

Become PTI Volunteer for Election campaigning in your locality/District or districts.

Volunteer your 3-4 week for Naya Pakistan. become part of the revolutionary team. :pakistan:

come join PTI volunteers and save the future of Pakistan. be part of the revolution...

To Ignite The Passion Of The Youth Of This Country To Propel The Creation Of Naya PAKISTAN

Register now.

Tabdeeli raza kar Program

ISF is going to organize super master trainers training session for Tabdeeli volunteers in Lahore. Participants will come from all over Punjab.
Super master trainers will train master trainers at every provincial assembly seat then MTs will train 10 lac Tabdeeli volunteers.

Already got myself registered waiting for their reply.

shouldnt you be doing campaign within your constituency with the local elected leadership?

as far as I know this program is of volunteers that will be assigned tasks maybe outside their constituency and even districts !!

How many voters you gonna convert???

I will knock on every single door of my constituency. I took a few hardcore ANPers and JUIers friends to the Jalsa the other day... and guess what I see PTI's flags hoisted over their houses since then... and that's the force which will help me in converting others to vote for PTI... my wild guess is; only the elders (people above 50) are left to be converted, the youngs have already made their minds.

shouldnt you be doing campaign within your constituency with the local elected leadership?

as far as I know this program is of volunteers that will be assigned tasks maybe outside their constituency and even districts !!

Nope... you'll be doing it in your constituency under the leadership of local elected members. In their reply they asked me about my Provincial Halqa so that I could called in for training.

Nope... you'll be doing it in your constituency under the leadership of local elected members. In their reply they asked me about my Provincial Halqa so that I could called in for training.

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

me should apply too !!

PTI is probably the only party in Pakistan after Jamat-e-islami with a moilisation potential at the student level.

PTI is probably the only party in Pakistan after Jamat-e-islami with a moilisation potential at the student level.

No that is not true. most of the parties had strong student wings, JI were badmash they still exist, a counter was presented by MQM.

@AstanoshKhan @Rafael @LoveIcon @A.Rafay @Abu Zolfiqar @Armstrong @Arsalan @bc040400065 @Doctor09 @Don Jaguar @DRaisinHerald @farhan_9909 @graphican @Jazzbot @laiqs@mi @Mabs @Meengla @mr42O @Web Master @nuclearpak @Irfan Baloch @Last Hope @Pukhtoon @Safriz @Stealth @sur @Zakii @Zarvan @Areesh @AmericanPakistani @muse @Tayyab1796
@Aeronaut @ajpirzada @usama waqas @Emrald @Developereo @SHAMK9 @mafiya @Rusty @chauvunist @Fahad Khan 2 @Mirzay @Evil Flare @Ak-47A @Safriz @batmannow @AUz @Guvera @RazorMC @ @RayKalm @Awesome

Asalam o Alikum friends of pdf.

I live in Lahore as you may know (its in middle of the Lahore city)... I need suggestions regarding what should be our demands from PTI candidate for our constituency??.

I have two ideas...

>>>>> One is that We ask him to promise a govt owned technical college for the people of our constituency.

>>>>> Second is an establishment of a public limited company whose stake holders can only be people living in our constituency, hence the profit be used in welfare projects, so that a local cycle is established..

not going into explaining the whole feasibility stuff and technicalities involved in carrying out such demands(currently I dont have any statistics of our constituency that can help us better understand the needs to develop human resource), but my idea for sharing these ideas is to ask you guys to give some more valuable suggestions in this regard, that can be helpful in formulating our demand draft...

kindly consider the lower class as main beneficiary of our collective demands...

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom