What's new

BBM app

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I dont know how many of you have already downloaded it on ur android and iOS phones but for me it took more than 24hours to get the whole process done.
To starters ,BBM (blackberry messenger) app can be downloaded imediately .But if you are not a registered user you will have to first register your email id.After which BBM sends a confirmation email.
I got my confirmation email almost 24hours later :cool:
But all in vain....
BBM app is extremely slow and i still prefer watsapp to BBM.:confused:

Congratulations!!!:D

How long did it take for the registration??
2 days waiting for mail.
and now after filling up everything., it is still showing setting up bbm (past 5 minutes) :confused:

And on FB from past 2 days i can see ppl giving their BBM pins.
I guess from now on ppl will be known by their BBM pin instead of their names.;)

Last edited:
its damn slow, feels like m using on my old generation PC.

heck blackberry should otimize its performance. unlike whatsapp for BBM u have to invite every one , it can not add contacts from ur contact list....

unlike whatsapp for BBM u have to invite every one , it can not add contacts from ur contact list....
True that.....and thats exactly the reason why i feel BBM will loose its users soon.

And then FAIRFAX might have to slog to get BBM back on track.What were the think tanks of BBM thinking when they launched this app??

(I know the answer already:D....BBM think tanks were thinking the same thing which our dear PDF admins were thinking when they upgrded this site recently...ROFL)

If any senior member want to add me they can PM me their pin code for BBM :D

If any senior member want to add me they can PM me their pin code for BBM :D
There....
U proved me right zakii :D
Soon my thread will be flooded with BBM pins...lol.
Dont expect me to share mine :p

Back
Top Bottom