What's new

BBC World News blocked in Pakistan

We should look up to a country whose 70% of population has no access to toilets and 40% of the population lives in poverty. :lol: What next, we should start looking up to Somalia? :lol:

Good joke. You know sh*t about Pakistan btw, our main problem stem from your WoT. Our economy tripled in the last decade, and will grow at 7-8% once your WoT ends. You probably knew that though, but didn't want to mention.

Either that or you're a bharati. I am guessing you must be a bharati to talk so highly of bharat. No westerner I've come across talks of Bharat that way.

Then why the hell are you living in canada and not in pakistan? Hypocrisy at its best, there is no need to benchmark India to Pakistan, results speak for themselves at least we don’t have the whole world calling us as a nation which is the epi-centre of terrorism. You can’t help but bash India with the drop of the hat. I am not going to reason with your idiotic brain farts. its evident that your very uneducated and cant take feedback.

India gets everything it wants from global diplomacy and has good relations will all countries most of them are all praises for India’s achievements, what is Pakistan good for? We have a thriving tourism industry and able to hold & host several international events i.e: Indian Grand Prix what have you guys accomplished. can the same be said about pakistan? i think not, so stop spewing hatred and post something useful associated with the threads topic.

India is developed? India is innovative? Compared to China?

India is developing well. Remember they are still a young country. India does innovate too.

I wasn't comparing India and China, so settle down pet. Mind you, China isn't innovating much these days. You tend to just produce cheap rip-offs of western inventions.

Anything 'made in China' is considered cheap here in the west.

That's not to be disparaging about China. It's got a great history, even though it took you ages to discover glass :lol:

China has a higher electrification rate than Israel (99% to 97%) btw.

Yeah? in Israel they can chose their own government and their internet isn't filtered.

Let me know when you guys catch up with basic rights like those, eh?

:lol:

Anyway, it's been good fun lads - I'm off for some rest now in my cosy bed in my free western country.

it's good to be free :)

Then why the hell are you living in canada and not in pakistan? Hypocrisy at its best, there is no need to benchmark India to Pakistan, results speak for themselves at least we don’t have the whole world calling us as a nation which is the epic centre of terrorism. You can’t help but bash India with the drop of the hat. I am not going to reason with your idiotic brain farts. its evident that your very uneducated and cant take feedback.

India gets everything it wants from global diplomacy and has good relations will all countries most of them are all praises for India’s achievements, what is Pakistan good for? We have a thriving tourism industry and able to hold host several international events i.e: Indian Grand Prix what have you guys accomplished. can the same be said about pakistan? i think not, so stop spewing hatred and post something useful associated with the threads topic.

:lol::lol:

Where the hell do I begin with this drivel? What I do want to ask is, why are you not living in Bharat and instead living in Australia?

:lol::lol:

Where the hell do I begin with this drivel? What I do want to ask is, why are you not living in Bharat and instead living in Australia?

Yeah right ignorance is bliss for you, i choose to live in australia mate have been doing so for the past 22 years and spend a few months in a year back home. none the less i wasting expecting much of a response from a certified troll like yourself.

Dude, do you seriously expect me to waste time responding to that drivel? I have to go to sleep soon, and I've honestly stopped caring about bharatis' opinion.

India is developing well. Remember they are still a young country. India does innovate too.

I wasn't comparing India and China, so settle down pet. Mind you, China isn't innovating much these days. You tend to just produce cheap rip-offs of western inventions.

Anything 'made in China' is considered cheap here in the west.

That's not to be disparaging about China. It's got a great history, even though it took you ages to discover glass :lol:

Yeah? in Israel they can chose their own government and their internet isn't filtered.

Let me know when you guys catch up with basic rights like those, eh?

:lol:

Anyway, it's been good fun lads - I'm off for some rest now in my cosy bed in my free western country.

it's good to be free :)

:lol: Trust me, you don't have to worry about China making cheap imitations of British inventions like credit default swaps and people still freezing to death in one of the richest nations on earth.

UK snow: Big freeze death toll rises and threatens Christmas delivery chaos | Mail Online

BBC News - Gas prices rising: Can you cut your bill by 15%?

There were 25,400 deaths caused by cold weather last winter, according to the Office for National Statistics, with most of the deceased aged 75 and over.

Hate it or love it, people should have the option to decide for themselves if they want to watch BBC.

Just like in my country, Al-Jazeera News and BBC are one channel apart. People should have the choice to hear the news from both sides.

Banning isn't the way forward.

You can thank Western Media for that. :lol:

They can make Somalia look like an innovative and developed country if they want, and Malaysia or Indonesia look like a poor sub-sahara Africa-like country if they want... in the minds of Western people and the Bharatis.

yep its true. They can make Somalia and the Congo look like paradise, and China look like hell, but the fact is, places like South Central L.A. are far closer to the Congo than they are to even Mumbai.

It is laughable. Almost like a terminal cancer patient mocking someone in a nearby bed for having a cold.

yep its true. They can make Somalia and the Congo look like paradise, and China look like hell, but the fact is, places like South Central L.A. are far closer to the Congo than they are to even Mumbai.

It is laughable. Almost like a terminal cancer patient mocking someone in a nearby bed for having a cold.

Los Angeles closer to Congo?

I've heard alot of crazy things in this forum, but this one takes the cake :lol:

Los Angeles closer to Congo?

I've heard alot of crazy things in this forum, but this one takes the cake :lol:

Have you live in Los Angeles, not as a tourist? Some places are just as dangerous as the Congo.

it's very rich to see these resident bharatys making noises ---considering that the type of draconian/censorship tactics they use would put anything Pakistan has done to SHAME

you open your beak about one channel -- i wonder if international media is allowed even to have mere PRESENCE in occupied Kashmir (a land hindustan tries to claim as its own)

Have you live in Los Angeles, not as a tourist? Some places are just as dangerous as the Congo.

Dai ko, I've stayed in America for 3 years.

L.A isn't the safest place, but comparison with Congo is abit too extreme.

Oh well, your opinion is an opinion I guess.

Let it go. BBC and CNN isn't banned in China despite their constant China bashing. We saw through their games decades ago.
What were their games against China? I don't remember seeing any overly anti China broadcasts even during Tienanmen Square times.

impartial??, a nato propaganda cell, BBC was ok before, now following lines of CNN and FOX, people dont need to watch venom spitting channels

well BBC (like other western media) did add spice and was instrumental in helping to spread misinformation about WMDs in Iraq.........forget slanderous remarks about ISI or Pakistan and its Army ---we're accustomed to laughing and ridiculing them.....

but what about when news media helps brainwash people and feeding them nonsense which ends up providing a blanket for NATO to go invade and attack a sovereign country (based off course on a pack of lies and deception)

so dont yap off about BBC (or any media) being 'objetive' because in the end, it's just business and winning influence ('viewership' in this context)

if you think otherwise, well -- then even God can't help you

Back
Top Bottom