What's new

BBC:China: The world's cleverest country?

Just trying to play the card that suits to this forum .... too cheeky ! ... as they say "speakin to the gallery" ! isnt it too apparent
Iam sure well within most Chinese members would be feelin proud :whistle:

At the very least they have something to be proud of.
Internet Hindus on the other hand make up stuff and then bash the world with supa dupa pawa India

At the very least they have something to be proud of.
Internet Hindus on the other hand make up stuff and then bash the world with supa dupa pawa India

I guess we are not on the same page buddy .... if you read my post again you will understand that my post is just sayin that Chinese dragon is tryin to play "humble/down to earth", "anti western" card just to appease the PDF members ....

I have nothing against the achievements of chinese and iam in awe and admiration as much as you have for them ..... just that the post y Chinese dragon was speaking to the gallery even though they know what was written in the article from BBC is true !!!

Hope you get the point ....

PS:Let go of the internet Hindu , Internet Muslim etc dude ... we are not trolling are we ? cheers !

I guess we are not on the same page buddy .... if you read my post again you will understand that my post is just sayin that Chinese dragon is tryin to play "humble/down to earth", "anti western" card just to appease the PDF members ....

I have nothing against the achievements of chinese and iam in awe and admiration as much as you have for them ..... just that the post y Chinese dragon was speaking to the gallery even though they know what was written in the article from BBC is true !!!

Hope you get the point ....

PS:Let go of the internet Hindu , Internet Muslim etc dude ... we are not trolling are we ? cheers !

Well, arrogance leads to disaster. This is a universal truth.

I am sure many of the other forum members enjoyed reading my first post on this thread, but that's not why I wrote it. I wrote it because I genuinely believe that quote to be true.

Being proud of your country is a good and noble thing, but being arrogant and overestimating yourself is both dangerous and lethal.

And I don't hate the West either, I just realize that we have conflicting interests. They want to preserve their global hegemony, while we want a multi-polar world. With ourselves as one of the poles.

Well, arrogance leads to disaster. This is a universal truth.

I am sure many of the other forum members enjoyed reading my first post on this thread, but that's not why I wrote it. I wrote it because I genuinely believe that quote to be true.

Being proud of your country is a good and noble thing, but being arrogant and overestimating yourself is both dangerous and lethal.

And I don't hate the West either, I just realize that we have conflicting interests. They want to preserve their global hegemony, while we want a multi-polar world. With ourselves as one of the poles.

"arrogance leads to disaster" .... i hope all your future posts and follows this noble principle ...else it appears as if you were just being hypocrite and as i aptly quoted earlier you were "speaking to the gallery" !

You know very well what i am saying dont you :azn:

"arrogance leads to disaster" .... i hope all your future posts and follows this noble principle ...else it appears as if you were just being hypocrite and as i aptly quoted earlier you were "speaking to the gallery" !

You know very well what i am saying dont you :azn:

If you're talking about India bashing, I do that in response to your fellow countrymen attacking China and calling us "chinks". :rolleyes:

Bashing India is not arrogance but retaliation. Since I am not boasting about my country, instead I am putting the arrogant ones back in their place.

And I will continue to do so as needed.

Back
Top Bottom