What's new

Bangladesh working on Russian arms deal

SU-35 is not future, super upgrade of MKI will be comparable to su-35 of-course except RCS, but RCS will be comparatively less than present MKI.... 5th gen jet's like F-22,F-35,J-20, PAk-FA/FGFA,MCA,JXX,etc will rule the sky in coming decades.... I am talking in view of BAF requirements..... when it comes to PAF, IAF requirements, it will be different.....

Tell me why did russians work-on SUKHIO 35 if it is not the future which costs $65M-$68.

A small Air Force that BAF it should become the doctrine to operate the highest standards technological superior Jets enforcing Quality. The maintenance would cost $120M-$180M but it does deliver superiority.

kindly post some images of f-7bgi
i don't think that will be equal to jf-17
if you are interested in su-30 than why u are not getting ef-2000

EF-2k is way costlier than SU-30.....

kindly post some images of f-7bgi
i don't think that will be equal to jf-17
if you are interested in su-30 than why u are not getting ef-2000

Typhoon is 3 times the price of a basic SU-30, even the mid range 45M SU-30 delivers a big punch, but a small air force should always invest in a better future in terms on capability, cost and the modern requirements, world is moving towards stealth, the next big thing after stealth is stealthier OR airframes with the lowest RCS along with the best technologies it can incorporate.

sir, that's what i'm trying to tell, sukhio30 is the present-and would be the past, sukhio35 is the Future, new proven technologies and one of the lowest RCS due to completely new composite based airframe where mki, Chinese mkk/mk2 loses.
Look dear which plane is more advanced which is not that east to say. thing is not only about RCS but what sort electronic warfare system which is used, what sort weapon system that particular platform can carry.

Kindly do not just go about comparing aircraft in such a manner, even an old 70's era plane can be upgraded to fight modern wars.

Tell me why did russians work-on SUKHIO 35 if it is not the future which costs $65M-$68.

A small Air Force that BAF it should become the doctrine to operate the highest standards technological superior Jets enforcing Quality. The maintenance would cost $120M-$180M but it does deliver superiority.
I doubt SU35 will be inducted in good numbers they seem to be more interested in PAKFA.

^^^^read my previous posts.... im also having one doubt why BD is interested in Su-30 when India got Mki version already...... and their main concern is myanmar not India, both of them have mig-29.... and for your question MKI is mixed tech of Israeli,Russian.... not entirely Russian fighter..... MKI come up present best tech( thrust vectoring,radar, avionic,jammers...).. and it is 4++ gen fighter whereas su-35 is 4.5 gen... and i mentioned in my previous post super su-30 will be comparable jet to su-35...isn't that mean su-35 is superior...

Look dear which plane is more advanced which is not that east to say. thing is not only about RCS but what sort electronic warfare system which is used, what sort weapon system that particular platform can carry.

Kindly do not just go about comparing aircraft in such a manner, even an old 70's era plane can be upgraded to fight modern wars.

Yes but it will also be detected earlier which is not good for its arse when an AMRAAM or R-77 is behind or comes from any direction. IF that was the case US would not have introduce F-35/F-22 and F-15SE/F-18SH first sight first shoot and kill phenomenon.
Lowest RCS combined with the best technologies incorporated the least chances you are going to be detected earlier you have the advantage, No? with mach 2.5+ missiles how is it you are going to protect yourself being detected earlier.

Yes but it will also be detected earlier which is not good for its arse when an AMRAAM or R-77 is behind or comes from any direction. IF that was the case US would not have introduce F-35/F-22 and F-15SE/F-18SH first sight first shoot and kill phenomenon.
Lowest RCS combined with the best technologies incorporated the least chances you are going to be detected earlier you have the advantage, No?

Indeed RCS and stealth does play a role in air combat but even planes having low RCS can be detected at certain ranges
with mach 2.5+ missiles how is it you are going to protect yourself being detected earlier.
For that we have electronic warfare suits, in today's air combat has become quite technical stealth is not the only criteria which gives advantage to an aircraft.

su-35 was stop gap measure and to fill the gap of previous 4th gen fighter.stealth jets are future.by the way,BD doesn't need su-30 or su-35 as they needs some modern multirole jets,mig -35 will serve them good.it is modern jets with all the requirement they needs.su-35 is too costly for them...

anyway,what weapons are BD going to buy???

I doubt SU35 will be inducted in good numbers they seem to be more interested in PAKFA.

Do not doubt, many mig-29s in the air force add early su-27s being temporarily upgraded are going to be phased out in favor of Sukhio 35, that is the game plan deploy unified Fleet, post 2020+

Lowest RCS combined with the best technologies incorporated the least chances you are going to be detected earlier you have the advantage, No? with mach 2.5+ missiles how is it you are going to protect yourself being detected earlier.

not only rcs,but also a powerful radar and counter measure are game changer in Air to air fight.rcs plays a vital role.but radar is too a vital component,just like maneuverability.rcs doesn't meant to invisible.a powerful radar can pick up a stealth aircraft well before firing their shot.

So SU-30's will be used to fight with SU-30's of India and Myanmar? Will they not already have inbuilt counter-measures?

This guy has suicidal mentality. If you want die fighting Indians than come and fight with me. I am a 6' 2" Sikh. You will run away seeing me.

No, the so called Su-30 will be used to remove the idiots from BD.

Hi, why would BAF go for it that has been rejected.

Still better than anything you can imagine. It was competing with Eurofighter and Rafale.

This guy has suicidal mentality. If you want die fighting Indians than come and fight with me. I am a 6' 2" Sikh. You will run away seeing me.

No, the so called Su-30 will be used to remove the idiots from BD.

How do you know he is not a stallion of 7' 4"? He will certainly run away seeing you and attack you from back with a dragger. You have body buy he got the brain. Now I can see the outcome of the fight..

Still better than anything you can imagine. It was competing with Eurofighter and Rafale.

Competing with EF where? The la la land?? la la land does not count..

So SU-30's will be used to fight with SU-30's of India and Myanmar? Will they not already have inbuilt counter-measures?
is BD really going to pick up a fight against india? arnt most of the BD-ians pro-indians? sorry for being a newbie here

Back
Top Bottom